Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a recommendation!

Options
  • 04-06-2010 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hey all,

I want to get a guevara and bob marley portrait tattoo, can anybody recommend an artist/studio in the Dublin area that would do an excellent job?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the wizzard

Marcus in Red Dragon, Clondalkin has already done a cool Che. I'm sure he can co Bob too. Chek out their face book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mrbruno

Cheers for answering, had a look at the facebook, couldn't see the che but I'm liking his other stuff so i'll call into him. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭badge1123

How's it goin lads.I have two tattoos at the moment both are balck.I'm lookin to get some colour on my skin but i want to find the best person to do it.I dont want the colour to fade in a few weeks or for it to look ****.Lookin to get a lion on the inside of my forearm.Anyone reccommend someone to me?I'm in the southeast.?Cheers

Try JMD Tattoos in Waterford. Joe does some serious work.

cheers bud.I've been checkin them out on the net.You any tats from there?

• Advertisement

I haven't, but I used to drive a taxi in Waterford and knew a few blokes that had been inked by him. Would love to get a large Phil Lynott portrait by Joe. Just need time and money.

Yeh time and money.I hear that.

Advertisement