Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Ireland U21's CLUB official thread.

Options
  • 04-06-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Please feel free to sign up for this new club. Nialish and the rest of the lads that posted in the other thread. Apply to join now. :)

Harchester_United_Logo.png

Lxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

well presuming its not an actually under 21's only team ill join :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

So how do I apply, and is the name just Boards Ireland U21?

edit: Nevermind, found and applied ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

do you play much? im thinking of joining as the main boards club has gone way too serious...

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    do you play much? im thinking of joining as the main boards club has gone way too serious...

i searched for the team the other day and there is only 1 person in it, you would be better off starting a new one from scratch and make yourself the manager

ok so this boards club didnt do so good. ill stick by the main boards club for now but hopefully things change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Why has it gotten to serious corcaigh? Was thinking of giving it another chance to win me over for fifa 11?

joe123 wrote: »
    Why has it gotten to serious corcaigh? Was thinking of giving it another chance to win me over for fifa 11?

think of it as a club version of Bud, obsessed with points and unbeaten records!

I was talking to Lamps on XBL about this new laid back club.

Id be up for joining it.

Ill set it up if you want if enough people want to join??

Advertisement