Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greenstar pay-as-you-go card

• 04-06-2010 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭

signed up for this, and tried today for the first time to top it up, we got litrature with the card listing several places in town that you could top up (apart from the post offices, retailers with payzone etc) well i ended up going home empty handed!! tried extravision, next door on the quay, londis, rellis ballybricken. no luck

anyone who has this where do you top it up????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Are you looking for somewhere other than retailers with payzone or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

sorry ive phrased it wrong. no i want to know where do people top up? you should be able to do it in all po's and payzone outlets according to greenstar, but no where i tried so far has the software set up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Spar on the Cork road is great! That's where I top up my prepaid mastercard!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭janisjoplin

hi straycat,i topped up my greenstar card yesterday in the post office in ferrybank with no hassel,and the post office in glenmore is also set up for this,i know its proably a bit of a trek for you

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

also hayes shop in st johns park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

amber petrol station at lismore park do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

amber no longer do it (or possibley never have done according to the guy in there) none of the spars do it either. has anyone actually topped up this card anywhere other than a post office?

Advertisement