Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6300

Options
  • 04-06-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

My nokia 6300 recently died. I put it on the charger and restarted it. I let it boot up. I went to read me messages and got the message 'message storage memory not ready'. I have got this message before but by either restarting or waiting I have been able to gain access to me messages. However, tonight after several restarts and waiting an hour and a half I still can't access them.

I also can't access my gallery, it just stays loading and then returns to the main screen.

Anyone got any ideas or a fix for this problem? I need this phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Now the battery is showing as low all the time when it is not. I have tested the battery and there is 3.68V across it, basically the rated 3.7V.

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

send it to a nokia care centre buddy
    you could try removing memo card then try boot it up;)

Took it to the O2 shop, lord knows how but its still in warranty so they're fixing it for me.

Tried booting with mem card, without mem card, without sim, nothing helped and it didn't fix itself over time so i had no choice. At least its free.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Poor quality handset. I'd say you just scraped inside the warranty period

Twasn overly dear when I bought and it did me almost two yeras so I was more than happy with it.

• Advertisement

Just got the phone back.

Got the expected 'liquid damage' reason, with a picture and highlighted area. Can't say its overly clear, and I've taken the phone apart and can't really see any burn marks present.

Not impressed at all.

Advertisement