Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glenbeg Caravan & campsite Caherdaniel Kerry

Options
  • 04-06-2010 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Camping at this site with my family of 2 ad 2 chd. anyone with any info on this campsite please and thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Haven't been down that way for a while but it used to be nice well equipped near derrynane hotel if you want to go for a drink at night. has a shop and stuff. small beach onsite or very near.
    larger beaches close by too derrynane beach is a short drive away through caherdaniel carrols cove is a reasonable sized beach nearby too. I honestly do not know how it is now but it is a lovely part of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SineadCork

Camping at this site with my family of 2 ad 2 chd. anyone with any info on this campsite please and thanks. :D

cahirdaniel isnt the same as glenbay, ive been to both places and the two are beautiful places. There are two sites caravan and camping in glenbay, one large and family friendly with a large playground ,the other small and fourstar has bike rental and games room.glenbay is a real beauty. cahirdanial is a huge area on the coastl ring of kerry. my favorite area to recomend here is carrols cove with a large coastal campsite very family friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sbailie2002

I cant find this carrols cove on web. any help were it exactly is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

very easy to find as it is on the ring of kerry if you were coming from the caherdaniel village it is the beach on the right after the Derrynane hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Oh I love this place Carrolls Cove, spent alot of my young days there, and nice family friendly pub... oh the memories :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SineadCork

Thats it.. Its such a pretty place. Last year i was there and stayed the day on the beach, the waters so clear! Just when we were about to leave a group of dolphines came along and where swimming very close to shore, its was fabulous in the buetiful setting

• Registered Users Posts: 1 misty353

Its on the n70 50 km from kinmare going west

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭snams

I'd say the distance got smaller in these 3 years...

Advertisement