Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clived2`s betting log

Options
  • 05-06-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

I am starting this thread to post my bets,
    Just a few points about my betting patterns,

I dont bet every day,only when I see something i like,

I am generally a value punter, ie when i see what i percieve to be
    value, i increase my stake, dont take this as picking longshots all the time,
    my stake is 1-15points and i plan to keep track in order to make myself work harder if I am in the red.
    I mainly bet on horse racing, soccer and UFC, oh and the Eurovision:o
    Betfair is the generally only place i bet,the value is good

Only having a look at first race at epson for tommorow, 1.40 ,have my bet for the derby down antepost.
    Any opposing views to my selections, I wanna hear him, the more discussion, the more winners

1.40 Epsom

Constant Contact - currently at 8.2
    I am backing this now and will lay it in race, I will not be around so will just leave my lay price floating till it gets matched,(hopefully) a front runner,
    Trainer is on hot form at the moment, and I can see him front running as usual( drawn stall 3) however I dont see him staying 10f at Epson.
    3 points win at 8.2, 3 Points lay at 6.2= free bet at 2 points difference,I do believe he will get shorter but i am away 2moro so no betting in running, also there isnt enough margin to profit so I will be happy with the free bet

Quick Reaction 15.00 betfair
    Trainer Richard Hannon, Jockey Richard Hughes
    Stout`s horse Verdant could be a bit of class and his last run might have been a bit of hick up, however this horse at 15.0 represents value, he likes
    to come from the back and with up to 3 front runners in the field, I am hoping they burn out and Richard Hughes in a patented ride can provide a decent shout with the trainer in good form.
    3 points at 15.0

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Best of luck Clive, I love these threads. Hopefully it'll go well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

what i guess will happen is, I will get in the red zone, start getting obsessed about having a loser thread,
    spend hours studying form, lose my job, friends and any illusions i had of a social life

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

clived2 wrote: »
    what i guess will happen is, I will get in the red zone, start getting obsessed about having a loser thread,
    spend hours studying form, lose my job, friends and any illusions i had of a social life

You've summed my life up in 2 sentences. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

I'm just Border Line with you on that one Pyro,Just about keeping my Sanity..:D

well as expected off to a dodgy start, it was a 14/1 shot, plus my other back to lay missed the break and dindt get layed;) at 6.2
    -6pts

now for tommorow at royal ascot 2moro, 2 unreal races,
    2.30 epson, goldikova 2.7 4 points win,
    7 points win rip van winkle 4.5

3.50 canford cliffs 3.15 7 points win
    1 point beethoven 85

• Advertisement

clived2 wrote: »
    well as expected off to a dodgy start, it was a 14/1 shot, plus my other back to lay missed the break and dindt get layed;) at 6.2
    -6pts

now for tommorow at royal ascot 2moro, 2 unreal races,
    2.30 epson, goldikova 2.7 4 points win, win 6.8profit
    7 points win rip van winkle 4.5 lose 7 point loss

3.50 canford cliffs 3.15 7 points win 15.05 profit
    1 point beethoven 85
    [ lose 1 point loss
    13.85 profit for day

1. log 7.85 profit 25 points staked total ROI 31.5%/QUOTE]

3.05 Ascot

Sahpresa is a great price at 8`s,Also spacious landed this race last year and has gone through the same prepartion, i expect johnny to try and find rail early and go for it

2pt win Sahpresa 8.4 lose 1.5pt place 2.88 lose

2pt win spacious 8.4 2nd photo :[ lose 1.5pt place 2.62 place

3.50 Ascot Music Show 5pt win

5.00 Ascot Corsica 4.0 4pts win

man having a bad day,

17.35 Bangalore gold 9.0 3pts

• Advertisement
Advertisement