Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all Shooters enjoyment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

MAXIM..The magazine for blokes too shy to buy Hustler.:p

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please, this kind of activity should not be condoned. There may be ladies present.

But....while you're at it, and purely for your information and educational-purposes only, there's already an entire website dedicated to those Tactical Guns & Girls:

Tactical Girls

Have fun! I'm guessing that's the last time we'll see some of you outside your bedrooms for a week or so!!!!!:D:D:D:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

dCorbus wrote: »
    Gentlemen, gentlemen, please, this kind of activity should not be condoned. There may be ladies present.

But....while you're at it, and purely for your information and educational-purposes only, there's already an entire website dedicated to those Tactical Guns & Girls:

Tactical Girls

Have fun! I'm guessing that's the last time we'll see some of you outside your bedrooms for a week or so!!!!!:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Very educational!
    And very informative;)

I have several female friends that liked my clips, which showed an intelligent girl talking about firearms, just because she has a fine set of BAP's does not make her any more enjoyable;)( BAP's Browning Automatic Pistol's;))

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

633894166941250845-Facepalm.jpg

How is this thread still going? Seriously.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

This requires RRPC's tactical facepalm :p

• Advertisement

In his absence and without purposely trying to extend the life of this thread ..........................

Facepalm.jpg
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Svetti Arss

I give up. Wexford or Wicklow?

Ezri,

Thanks I was too lazy to look for it :D

The thread originator appreciates all things tactical, as he continously tells us :rolleyes: so if you can get one with some babes now face palming he'll be so happy ;)

I thought d'corbus's link would keep him out of here for at least a week :(

ezridax wrote: »

How is this thread still going? Seriously.

Quite simply folks are tired of doom and gloom.
    A little light hearted entertainment involving guns. No name calling, no incitement to riot, no mention of the got, recession etc

Many more people are smiling over it than are frowning ;)

I'm not taking a shot at you here Tack, honestly, but if people want to see funny videos there is already youtube. None of the firearms have any practical use here and most are illegal to own. Naked/scantily clad women are on youtube, magazines, tv, and well just about everywhere else nowadays.

I'm desperately trying not to be a kill joy (suppose that failed) but i really just don't see the point or need for a thread about youtube videos. I understand the use of the videos in making a point about a shooting topic.

Just personal opinion. Kinda hypocritical as i keep replying, but that i can remedy and will bow out now.

• Advertisement

I'm not taking a shot at you here Tack, honestly, but if people want to see funny videos there is already youtube. None of the firearms have any practical use here and most are illegal to own. Naked/scantily clad women are on youtube, magazines, tv, and well just about everywhere else nowadays.

I'm desperately trying not to be a kill joy (suppose that failed) but i really just don't see the point or need for a thread about youtube videos. I understand the use of the videos in making a point about a shooting topic.

Just personal opinion. Kinda hypocritical as i keep replying, but that i can remedy and will bow out now.

She shoots .22 pistol too! thats here and legal!
    She has brilliant videos on fishing but this is a shooting thread!.

I'd much prefer to be out shooting in the freshhly cut silage fields down home now, lightforce on tow, but work in the AM.

If we had a few fine fillies at FCP level maybe we could get looked uupon more favourably!

Maybe a few Irish gals will come on boards and show off their guns ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Svetti Arss

Yes I agree. Showing a sexy good looking woman shooting easily accessible firearms is not to be encouraged in Ireland and i am sure we all agree with the current M of the J in stamping out this type of thing.

Sheesh, tac!:eek:

:eek: Oh no you dihn't......:o

Jeez, tac, there's a couple of those "fillies" (your term, not mine, mind) who'd easily outshoot you, me, and a good number of the lads on here.
    In shooting competition they have already kicked my ass and continue to do so fairly regularly - they would no doubt kick yours too.

I know that we're only having a bit of a laugh with this thread - but good god, man, tone back the assumptions a notch or two.

And the ladies are sometimes lurking around these parts.....so do be careful out there, tac!

:D
    easily accessible firearms

What now?:confused::D

Sheesh, tac!:eek:

:eek: Oh no you dihn't......:o

Jeez, tac, there's a couple of those "fillies" (your term, not mine, mind) who'd easily outshoot you, me, and a good number of the lads on here.
    In shooting competition they have already kicked my ass and continue to do so fairly regularly - they would no doubt kick yours too.

I know that we're only having a bit of a laugh with this thread - but good god, man, tone back the assumptions a notch or two.

And the ladies are sometimes lurking around these parts.....so do be careful out there, tac!

:D

What now?:confused::D

Some of the best shooters I know are women, RDf is full of them. Fine shooters too and can out shoot me no hassle, i have trained many LADIES to shoot quite well, they like the way I train them as I am very relaxed and put them at ease.

So I am all for women in the sport, I actively encourage them on a daily basis

Yep, but don't encourage too many of them - They'll just make us lads look bad!:p

Yep, but don't encourage too many of them - They'll just make us lads look bad!:p

i'd rather look bad looking at a woman shooting than look bad looking at a man shooting ;)

........... Kinda hypocritical as i keep replying, but that i can remedy and will bow out now.

Okay i lied. This one is too good to let go.

they like the way I train them as I am very relaxed and put them at ease

Or if that fails you could lay the PIMP hand of Jesus on them..............
    pimp%20suit.jpg

Sorry i couldn't resist. Damn thread has me sucked in now.

PMSL:D
    Ah good jesus, I'm off before I get dragged in!:D

Okay i lied. This one is too good to let go.

Or if that fails you could lay the PIMP hand of Jesus on them..............
    pimp%20suit.jpg

Sorry i couldn't resist. Damn thread has me sucked in now.

You are some scobie Ezri!

Imagine how having to train a platoon of them ;)

........ how to train a platoon of them ;)

With some of this ........................

• Advertisement

With some of this ........................

I meant training very beautiful women to shoot ;) While trying to stay professional in conduct!

I always knew you really wanted Heather LaCroix.

I still maintain if we could get the likes of Claire Tully To do an article on rifles or video we would be on a winner ;)

........................ I meant training very beautiful women to shoot ;) While trying to stay professional in conduct!............

Simple ..................... A7 :rolleyes:

And professionally speaking, while you are training them they are soldiers and should be treated in the exact same way you'd treat male soldiers !

Ya know,an actual sticky in the "important threads" for humour wouldnt be too bad here...Some chuckles does lighten people up a bit.:D;)
    A poll perhaps and Mod approval??

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Ya know,an actual sticky in the "important threads" for humour wouldnt be too bad here...Some chuckles does lighten people up a bit.:D;)
    A poll perhaps and Mod approval??

Yer talking Intreweb speak here?
    What is a sticky in reference to thread on boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

Very educational!
    And very informative;)

I have several female friends

Sure you do Tack, sure you do!!!:rolleyes:
    She shoots .22 pistol too! thats here and legal!
    She has brilliant videos on fishing but this is a shooting thread!.

I'd much prefer to be out shooting in the freshhly cut silage fields down home now;)
    You go do that then!!!:D

I've added fuel to the fire in this thread but I think its sailed its course now. TBH it's getting a bit silly.:rolleyes:

:p I'm out

pajero2005 wrote: »
    Sure you do Tack, sure you do!!!:rolleyes:

You go do that then!!!:D

I've added fuel to the fire in this thread but I think its sailed its course now. TBH it's getting a bit silly.:rolleyes:

:p I'm out

Well I have asked Claire Tully last night to see if she would do something wearing shooting apparel for boards, I'm awaiting her reply. A lovely Lucan lass;)

Well I have asked Claire Tully last night to see if she would do something wearing shooting apparel for boards, I'm awaiting her reply. A lovely Lucan lass;)

For all the AR fans out there, you will enjoy this ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnz1rRE6sE

For all the AR fans out there, you will enjoy this ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnz1rRE6sE

To balance the sexes ;)

As an AR15 fan.... THAT was funny...:D:D

• Advertisement

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    As an AR15 fan.... THAT was funny...:D:D

For .22lr lovers ;)

Advertisement