Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redcow Overnight?

Options
  • 05-06-2010 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Driving up to Dublin this morning but I'm not driving all the way into town (I'm not used to your busy roads:)) someone suggested to me driving as far as the Redcow and leaving the car there and getting the LUAS the remainder of the way. Now I'm staying only tonight and back tomorrow morning.

My quick question is this a done thing, would the car be ok? Do ya have to pay like an overnight charge?

Cheers lads,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Yes. Lots of people do this. Or if you're worried about leaving the car there overnight, try somewhere nearby. You don't HAVE to go to the Red Cow stop - there are lots of others. Check the map!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Yes. Lots of people do this. Or if you're worried about leaving the car there overnight, try somewhere nearby. You don't HAVE to go to the Red Cow stop - there are lots of others. Check the map!

Julius is the car park safe for overnight parking? Im thinking of doing this next weekend.

Advertisement