Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stair na gaeilge.....

Options
  • 05-06-2010 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

its quite a pointless topic on the paper but anyway....just interested to know is anyone studying the poets and if so how many ? :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bigrob

I'd also be interestd to see what poets people are doing so I can't help you there.
    BUT as far as the other bits are concerned, up until last year they switched yearly between fiannaiocht and ruraiocht but as you probably knw they put up the exact same q's as 2008! So definetly do fiannaiocht!
    Apologies if that insulted your intelligence as you probably know that already!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 fearanpost

stair na gaeilge is proberly the easiest place 2 pick up silly marks... i didnt study for it at all and i got 28/30 or 38/40, whatever it is... thats just because im from the gaeltacht and knew a bitta about udaras and **** like that... my advice, skip the poets, there's 2 many of them and thers no way of knowing whos comin up.. study small things like ogham and know a small bit about udaras/foras na gaeilge, an gum and other **** like that, ya only need to know like 3 small points on each which is ridiculously handy! hope it goes well for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Bigrob wrote: »
    I'd also be interestd to see what poets people are doing so I can't help you there.
    BUT as far as the other bits are concerned, up until last year they switched yearly between fiannaiocht and ruraiocht but as you probably knw they put up the exact same q's as 2008! So definetly do fiannaiocht!
    Apologies if that insulted your intelligence as you probably know that already!!!

ha i dont mind appreciate your reply. ill do fiannaiocht and apparently aisling na politiul was on all mock papers if that means anything :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

fearanpost wrote: »
    stair na gaeilge is proberly the easiest place 2 pick up silly marks... i didnt study for it at all and i got 28/30 or 38/40, whatever it is... thats just because im from the gaeltacht and knew a bitta about udaras and **** like that... my advice, skip the poets, there's 2 many of them and thers no way of knowing whos comin up.. study small things like ogham and know a small bit about udaras/foras na gaeilge, an gum and other **** like that, ya only need to know like 3 small points on each which is ridiculously handy! hope it goes well for ya!

thanks appreciate the advice :)

Advertisement