Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones against peodophiles

Options
  • 05-06-2010 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I for one think it's about time something is done about the sex offender living in the charlesland area.
    This man has a psychosexual disorder, in which the fantasy or actual act of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children is his preferred means of achieving sexual excitement and gratification.
    Since this is a public forum i cannot post his name of address.If anyone would like more information please feel free to PM me.

Stay Safe Greystones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I hope you have your pitchfork at the ready, this is pathetic

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I for one think it's about time something is done about the sex offender living in the charlesland area.
    This man has a psychosexual disorder, in which the fantasy or actual act of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children is his preferred means of achieving sexual excitement and gratification.
    Since this is a public forum i cannot post his name of address.If anyone would like more information please feel free to PM me.

Stay Safe Greystones

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Stay Safe Greystones

what do you propose ... put all sex offenders in one town.... or put them on a spaceship ...or a normal ship and send them far away.

I call "NIMBY !!!"

(NIMBY = Not in my back yard) .... you want the sex offender to go somewhere - just not in charlesland..... sex offenders are part of society (unfortunately) .... in the same way that robbers and rapists live amongst us, all we can do is be careful and take as many precautions as possible.

What do you propose to do with the sex offenders that you DONT know about living in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

I hope you have your pitchfork at the ready, this is pathetic

You might change your opinion if your child was molested.

I do think we should take a measured approach to this but ignore it at your peril.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CaptainCrunch

...is his preferred means of achieving...

Its not his preferred means. Its the means which he was born with.

Do you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex? Do homosexuals choose to be attracted to the same sex?

Go and do some research, and put your pitchfork back in the shed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Swanner wrote: »

I do think we should take a measured approach to this but ignore it at your peril.

Yes and if my aunt had a penis...
    No my child has not been molested, however I do not think its very helpful to start witch hunts like this and name people in pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Swanner wrote: »

statistically most child abusers are family members or family friends !!!

Dont get me wrong - I think habitual criminals, sex offenders and serial rapists should all be locked up for substantial amounts of time - unfortunately ....human rights pr1cks and civil rights goody goody two shoes would be up in arms....those with mental disorders should be placed in institutional care.... but the government doesnt care and doesnt have the facilities to deal with them.......so we all just have to get along !!!

Sh1t happens - they are part of society .... forcing them out of your community will only put him into another community (one which could be less aware) ... so which would you prefer?
    (better the devil you know...I believe is the phrase I'm looking for)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭darrenon

Do you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex? Do homosexuals choose to be attracted to the same sex?

Go and do some research, and put your pitchfork back in the shed.[/QUOTE]

WHAT bollocks!!!!!
    you cant compare the two you twat!!!!
    homosexuals choose like minded people.. not take advantage kids

SELF CONTROL.

BLOOD BOILING

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

baldbear wrote: »

Bit of an overreaction tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

PCPhoto wrote: »
    statistically most child abusers are family members or family friends !!!

Dont get me wrong - I think habitual criminals, sex offenders and serial rapists should all be locked up for substantial amounts of time - unfortunately ....human rights pr1cks and civil rights goody goody two shoes would be up in arms....those with mental disorders should be placed in institutional care.... but the government doesnt care and doesnt have the facilities to deal with them.......so we all just have to get along !!!

Sh1t happens - they are part of society .... forcing them out of your community will only put him into another community (one which could be less aware) ... so which would you prefer?
    (better the devil you know...I believe is the phrase I'm looking for)

Agreed. That's why I said a measured approach. If a registered sex offender is living in the area I would like to know who they are and what they look like so I can both protect my kids and help them protect themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,935 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

thread closed. Greystones against paedophiles banned for trolling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement