Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranting and Raving

Options
  • 05-06-2010 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

Was gonna pop into the Ranting and Raving forum this morning but noticed it had vanished. I doubt it's gone, probably just made private. If it does exist, is there a way of getting in?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It's one of our more frequent questions on the Help Desk lately.:)

There's a big thread discussing it here.

PM one of the forum mods for hassle-free access. The forum mods are: dr.bollocko, keefg, LZ5by5

I suggest adding the forum to your subbed forums after you get access so it appears in your subbed menu at the top of the screen - it won't appear in the dropdown list for Rec now it's private.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

sceptre wrote: »
    It's one of our more frequent questions on the Help Desk lately.:)

There's a big thread discussing it here.

PM one of the forum mods for hassle-free access. The forum mods are: dr.bollocko, keefg, LZ5by5

I suggest adding the forum to your subbed forums after you get access so it appears in your subbed menu at the top of the screen - it won't appear in the dropdown list for Rec now it's private.

Sorry, should have used the search function. My bad :o. I'll PM a mod now, thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No worries, you're welcome.

Advertisement