Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good free CD burner?

• 05-06-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Just checked a quick search and the free software sticky and most recommendations go for Nero which doesn't seem to be available anymore???

I use DB Poweramp for ripping but it doesn't do burning (find it great) and have used WMP in the past and haven't found it great, so was just wondering if anyone could recommend a fast, free program for writing music CDs?

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭softdancomputer

This...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭antocann

This...;)

sorry for stealing the thread , but how do you do those ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭PrimalTherapy

antocann wrote: »
    sorry for stealing the thread , but how do you do those ?
    click insert link and enter the url or see
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2141247_word-hyperlink.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

This...;)

Thanks for that but as I pointed out I search around a bit first, and was looking for more of a personal recommendation of a good one from a boardsie, as I have downloaded a few different ones in the past through finding them on Google (media Monkey etc.) and not found them great. I genuinely wasn't being lazy (which I thought my OP encapsulated). You can also get some dodgy adware when you install free software and I didn't want to just choose anything.

Thanks for the recommendations - it has been a while since I used WMP so maybe if I upgrade to the latest version it might be worth a go. And I downloaded CDBurner XP which looks good too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭softdancomputer

Thanks for that but as I pointed out I search around a bit first, and was looking for more of a personal recommendation of a good one from a boardsie, as I have downloaded a few different ones in the past through finding them on Google (media Monkey etc.) and not found them great. I genuinely wasn't being lazy (which I thought my OP encapsulated). You can also get some dodgy adware when you install free software and I didn't want to just choose anything.

Thanks for the recommendations - it has been a while since I used WMP so maybe if I upgrade to the latest version it might be worth a go. And I downloaded CDBurner XP which looks good too :)
    No intention in offending; as you can see from the Google search, the first 3 results are for CDBurnerXP; I will give it a try.

Advertisement