Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Manuals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Amigone

Hey,

I have the following for sale if anyone interested... free P&P..

Constitutional Manual (Independent Colleges '09) plus Exam Papers & Reports

EU Manual (Independent Colleges '09) plus Exam Papers & Reports AND Supplemental Manuals/Papers from GCD re. Lisbon Changes.

All for €90 or best offer, just want to get rid of them!

PM me if interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lawman14

Hi

I have manuals for all FE1 subjects avilable. 08'-09' editions from Independent Colleges.

25 euro each.

PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mags.galway

Hi , i'd be interested in contract and tort if they are still available..

Hey,

I have the following for sale if anyone interested....

Constitutional Manual (Independent Colleges '09) plus Exam Papers & Reports

EU Manual (Independent Colleges '09) plus Exam Papers & Reports AND Supplemental Manuals/Papers from GCD re. Lisbon Changes.

All for €80 (or best offer) incl. Postage and packaging, just want to get rid of them!

PM me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tras1

Looking to buy recent Equity and Contract Exam Papers and Manuals if still available?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 LawGeek

Hi all,

I am looking for a Criminal Law FE1 Manual (either GCD or IC).

Anyone have one?

Please PM me instead of posting a reply to this thread in case I don't see it.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AlisonMartin

Hey does anyone have any manuals from 2009 onwards for contract, equity and criminal that I could photocopy and return. Will do this quickly, and will pay good price so can return and you can sell on???

Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zoezie

Hey!! am looking for the griffith/independent manuals for EU and property ideally from March 2010 but i would be interested in the 2009 editions otherwise! please let me know if you have any!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 LawGeek

2008 Independent Colleges Manual

€20

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Joanne D

ciara86 wrote: »
    I'm very interested in the Criminal 2010 manual which I would happily pay up to €60 for or €50 for 2009?

I am interested in Tort, Constitutional , EU and Company.are they still available ?

• Advertisement

Joanne D wrote: »
    I am interested in Tort, Constitutional , EU and Company.are they still available ?

Hey Joanne,

I have independent colleges EU (plus supplementary Lisbon amendment booklets from GCD) and Constitutional manuals 2009 if you are interested?

Pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nic13

Contract Law
    Company Law
    Law of Equity
    Criminal Law

These Manuels for sale

€50 each, deal if more than one bought

Email me for more details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 edbutler

cocopopp wrote: »
    I would kindly ask you to reconsider pursuing a career as a solicitor and if your really serious about it to go to court and to see what the job actually entails,aint what it is on the TV fo sho! I wish I didnt start the whole,long road down this over rated profession.My advice would be to research all of your options as a postgrad.The legal world is redundant in every sense of the word....blah!
    Just wondering what you would do instead?have yet to do the fe1s and am very hesitant about doing them....worked with a solicitor over the summer and everyone i met hated the job...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mbee

Hi everyone,
    Trying to get my hands on the most recent constitutional and criminal manuals. Doesnt matter whether griffith or ICD.Will photocopy and post back if preferred. Let me know if you can help.
    Thanks

lawman14 wrote: »
    Hi

I have manuals for all FE1 subjects avilable. 08'-09' editions from Independent Colleges.

25 euro each.

PM me if interested.

I am looking for EU constitutional, company and tort if you have them would be very interested.

ciara86 wrote: »
    I'm very interested in the Criminal 2010 manual which I would happily pay up to €60 for or €50 for 2009?
    I would be interested in Consitutional, EU and Company manuals if still available?

denisef wrote: »
    I have Tort, Property and EU manuals for sale.

I am interested in Tort and Eu, just wondering what year they are and how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sickofstudy10

Hi all,

I am looing for FE1 independent college manuals in the following:
    Constitutional Law and Criminal Law.

I am willing to pay a good price for them as I need them as soon as possible.

Thanks!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sickofstudy10

Brian010 wrote: »
    Independent Colleges manuals for sale

Law of Contract Winter 2008/2009 €40
    Constitutional Law Winter 2008/2009 €40
    Criminal Law Summer 2008 €40
    Equity Summer 2008 €40
    Property Law Summer 2008 (includes Reform Bill proposals) €25

Contract Law Summer 2009 (photocopied and bound) €20
    Criminal Law Summer 2009 (photocopied and bound) €20

Based in Dublin - can post also.

PM me for more details.

hi,
    Just wondering if any of the manuals are still available?? I need constitutional and criminal!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 southsidegal

Hi all

I have the following items for sale from GCD course:

Criminal Law-Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - as new

Real Property-Law -Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - as new

Company Law -Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st half of book

Equity and Trusts - Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (all parts - handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st 1/5 of book

Tort- Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st 1/3 of book

Contract - Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st 1/5 of book

ALSO from GCD (all as new)

1) Tort Exam papers and examiners reports up to 2007
    2) Contract Exam papers, examiners reports and recommended solutions up to 2007 (2 copies)
    3) Company Exam papers, examiners reports and recommended solutions up to 2007 (2 copies)
    4) Equity and Trusts Exam papers, examiner reports and recommended solutions up to 2007
    5) Real Property exam papers, examiner reports and recommended solutions up to 2007
    6) Criminal Exam papers, examiners reports and recommended solutions up to 2007

Will throw in a whole load of extra notes, GCD homework schedules etc for free

OFFER: Euro 60 per subject (to include manuals and exam papers and any additional materials) or Euro 300 for the lot

AND

1) Nutshells: Constiutional and Admin Law - 7th edition - as new
    2) Nutshells: Criminal Law - 7th edition - as new
    3) Nutshells: Contract Law - 7th edition - some highlighting
    4) Nutshells: Land - 7th edition - as new
    5) Nutshells: Company - 6th edition - 1st chapter some highlighting
    6) Nutshells: Equity and Trust - 7th edition - limited highlighting in 1st 3 chapters
    7) Nutshells: Tort - 7th edition - some highlighting and underlining

OFFER: Euro 10 each or Euro 50 for the lot

PM me if you're interested and we can arrange a pick up point to save on post and packaging which would be otherwise have to be added on to above prices. I live in South Dublin

Good luck and Happy studying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 southsidegal

I found the GCD preparation stuff excellent, personally.

I have the following items for sale from GCD course:

Criminal Law-Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - as new

Real Property-Law -Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - as new

Company Law -Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st half of book

Equity and Trusts - Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (all parts - handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st 1/5 of book

Tort- Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st 1/3 of book

Contract - Law Society Entrance Examination Preparatory Course 2007-2008 (handbook) - some highlighting / underlining in 1st 1/5 of book

ALSO from GCD (all as new)

1) Tort Exam papers and examiners reports up to 2007
    2) Contract Exam papers, examiners reports and recommended solutions up to 2007 (2 copies)
    3) Company Exam papers, examiners reports and recommended solutions up to 2007 (2 copies)
    4) Equity and Trusts Exam papers, examiner reports and recommended solutions up to 2007
    5) Real Property exam papers, examiner reports and recommended solutions up to 2007
    6) Criminal Exam papers, examiners reports and recommended solutions up to 2007

Will also throw in a whole load of valuable extra notes, GCD homework schedules etc for free

OFFER: Euro 60 per subject (to include manuals, exam papers and any additional materials) or Euro 300 for the lot

I also found the Nutshells books really helpful for revising and writing essays. I have these for sale also

1) Nutshells: Constiutional and Admin Law - 7th edition - as new
    2) Nutshells: Criminal Law - 7th edition - as new
    3) Nutshells: Contract Law - 7th edition - some highlighting
    4) Nutshells: Land - 7th edition - as new
    5) Nutshells: Company - 6th edition - 1st chapter some highlighting
    6) Nutshells: Equity and Trust - 7th edition - limited highlighting in 1st 3 chapters
    7) Nutshells: Tort - 7th edition - some highlighting and underlining

OFFER: Euro 10 each or Euro 50 for the lot

PM me if you're interested and we can arrange a pick up point to save on post and packaging which would be otherwise have to be added on to above prices and might be hefty due to the weight of the materials. I live in South Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GerryC1987

Hi All,

I have Constitutional, Criminal and Equity Independent Colleges manuals available from Winter 08/09 for the March sitting.

I also have Contract, Tort and Company manuals from the October 09 sitting and the EU manual from the March 2010 sitting.

€50 for the last 4 each and €40 for the first 3 mentioned. Flexible on doing a deal if someone buys in bulk.

Please pm me if interested.

fe12010 wrote: »
    FE1 MANUALS FOR SALE IN FOLLOWING SUBJECTS;

CONTRACT 2009
    EQUITY 2009
    CRIMINAL 2009 and 2010
    PROPERTY 2009
    COMPANY 2009
    TORT 2008
    CONSTITUTIONAL 2008

PRICE IS €45 - €50 ono
    ALL ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
    IM IN DUBLIN, PM ME IF INTERESTED

CHEERS!

i would be very interested in tort, constitutional , company if still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Liverpoollad

FE1 Independent Colleges manuals for sale in EU, Contract and Property, Summer 2010 for Oct 2010 sitting. Content seems to be the same as Winter 2010 manuals for March 2011 sitting. All in near perfect condition, just some penciled in notes on some of the pages. Will include exam papers and reports, exam grids and sample answers for each subject. 70 euro for each. PM me if interested.

Amigone wrote: »
    Hey Joanne,

I have independent colleges EU (plus supplementary Lisbon amendment booklets from GCD) and Constitutional manuals 2009 if you are interested?

Pm me.

Yes still interested.how much are u selling them for?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Is the 09 Constitutional sold? If not I would be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 source1

I have three Ind Colleges manuals for sale - Contract, Company and Equity from Winter 09/10, no marks or highlighting. €40 each including p&p. PM plz :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lee20

FE1 Manuals from Independent Colleges for sale from the Summer 2010 course for the September/October 2010 sitting.
    1. Contract
    2. Company
    3. Equity
    4. Property
    All in perfect condition, highlighting on some of the pages. Can include exam papers and exam reports also.

Price negotiable. PM me if interested.

Hi all,

I'm looking for independent college manuals (inc.p&p, sample answers): company, EU, property, criminal. All from summer 2010. Thanks

• Advertisement

Hey,
    congrats. I presume you got good new today..
    I will be interested in company and property.
    What's the best deal I can get?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement