Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa World Cup - (Bad Beat/Moan/Venting)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Last chance to join, the draw will be made tomorrow and we're starting this week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Last chance to join, the draw will be made tomorrow and we're starting this week!!

What happens if we don't fill the 32?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

We still play

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Numbers seem a bit light on this one. Might aswell join in. :)

Boards Tag : Kirby
    Gamer Tag : HokemPokem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I have a far more important issue to raise, which team will be in this world cup? France or Ireland? or can we be the 33rd team?

• Advertisement

Get your vuvuzela's ready, we have our World Cup finalists, no more entires will be accepted, the draw will be made later today and I'll post up the teams you got after that!

117151.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Slovenia :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Ah for ****s sake!

Portugal hmmm interesting, so when will the draw for the group stage be?

Parawind wrote: »
    Portugal hmmm interesting, so when will the draw for the group stage be?

Look at any world cup wall chart and you'll see what group you're in!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Look at any world cup wall chart and you'll see what group you're in!!! :rolleyes:

lol so that means i qualify from my group by default then since Ivory Coast and North Korea missed their planes. DEFAULT! DEFAULT!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

denmark-corcaigh
    cameroon-mark
    holland-the dunne

group of death! denmark are seriously poor, desparate 4 star team, more like a 3 star.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I only have one team in my group then, looks like it's just me and Axwell!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Chile! Ha cool, looking forward to seeing what theyre like in this. Im expecting them to be not at all like what they should be like (actually good).

Will be a challenge. Not using custom formations is gunna be tough with a team like this but ive grown to hate custom formations/tactics so much I refuse to use them.

EDIT: We have a problem....Chile arent even in the game!

Had a look there, the only other two teams that are in the game and taking part in the WC are New Zealand and South Korea. Both **** in the game but guess I have to be one of them?

EDIT: South Africa too. So South Korea or South Africa...can I pick?

Moiph wrote: »
    I only have one team in my group then, looks like it's just me and Axwell!

Not quite Moiph. I"m there aswell wiith Slovenia :rolleyes:

Group C
    Slovenia - livelyjojo (moz)
    England - Irish Wolverine (Axwell)
    USA - BassmanMurph85 (Moiph)
    Algeria

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

joe123 wrote: »
    Had a look there, the only other two teams that are in the game and taking part in the WC are New Zealand and South Korea. Both **** in the game but guess I have to be one of them?

EDIT: South Africa too. So South Korea or South Africa...can I pick?

Stupid Fifa 10, we are using the Fifa rankings to chose what teams were in the draw and in Fifa 10. The next available team in order of Fifa Rankings is South Korea so thats your new team.

Will post up what the groups are shortly

117150.jpg

Play each team in your group once. If there are only two teams you are still playing for who tops the group for the next round.

Axwell wrote: »
    Stupid Fifa 10, we are using the Fifa rankings to chose what teams were in the draw and in Fifa 10. The next available team in order of Fifa Rankings is South Korea so thats your new team.

Will post up what the groups are shortly

Ah ****e was hoping id get South Africa. Theyre a small bit less ****tier than South Korea.

How come some premiership players have got better teams than those in lower divisions??

It was just a random pick out of a hat (and yes Moon actually used a hat), what division you are in during Season 7 didnt have any bearing on it.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    It was just a random pick out of a hat (and yes Moon actually used a hat), what division you are in during Season 7 didnt have any bearing on it.

Fair enough. Hokem and Parawind early favs anyways with two very good teams! If I get out of my group ill be happy.

Dont discount Switzerland after today, lost a few quid on David Villa.

So when does it start?

moz wrote: »
    So when does it start?

This weekend, right after the leagues finish up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

France.. Nice... Strategy is to high balls into Donaghy Henry, and pass it to Franck to put away.

Viva la France!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Greece. Bit of a challenge.:)

This weekend, right after the leagues finish up!!

Sound.
    I won't be around for the weekend, so it will be Monday at the earliest before I can get my matches played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭1stuey1

any chance of joinin this no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

joe123 wrote: »
    Chile! Ha cool, looking forward to seeing what theyre like in this. Im expecting them to be not at all like what they should be like (actually good).

Will be a challenge. Not using custom formations is gunna be tough with a team like this but ive grown to hate custom formations/tactics so much I refuse to use them.
    EDIT: We have a problem....Chile arent even in the game!

haha good one, you used your same old custom milan formation with korea against me tonight, same old lobs, same old work it for a fitesse except your players are too ****e now, korea are default 4-4-2.

and dont say it isnt, dont pm me because i just dont believe you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Ha didn't notice ya there moz! Oops! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement