Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa World Cup - (Bad Beat/Moan/Venting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Leaving player ability aside for a minute, England are heavy favourites against Germany in Fifa....as they are against nearly every team. They are without doubt one of the top 3 teams in the game.

Having said that, Axwell clearly has a moose head mounted above his door now. A German Moose. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Shouldn't all this talk be in the Bad Beat/Moan/Venting thread, i mean what would the mods think...... oh wait...... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Parawind wrote: »
    Shouldn't all this talk be in the Bad Beat/Moan/Venting thread, i mean what would the mods think...... oh wait...... :D

GG this morning but make sure to do the Lotto numbers on Saturday night, you run good.

Will be on late tonight and most of tomorrow to play my match

didn't see you on at all mate. We'll play ours tomorrow I guess.

• Advertisement

sorry chief. got forced to go to a bbq. will definitely be on later. you can beat me then :)

Forced to go. :) I'd love to be forced to go to a BBQ. mm burgers and sausages! :p

I'm on tonight btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Brazil guy, when do you want to meet your maker?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Tick tock! Times running out for Brazil and Spain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

quarter finals time yet??? :D

• Advertisement

Quarter finals time yet?? Brazil met the manual chip. Hokem is next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lamposts wrote: »
    Quarter finals time yet?? Brazil met the manual chip. Hokem is next.

Think your in trouble there, hes finally decided to bring out the manual chip.

aye. If only that I can tell them all in person how much I despise it. :D

Hokem, when do you want to lose?

today. preferably before the match. I popped pm at 3 but you werent on. Will check again in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Axwell will you be on tonight at all for our game? After the World cup game? I think this could be where my tournament ends. Korea are like soft butter and the thought of Rooney,Lampard,Gerrard and co is not appealing!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

GAZ - Can you play tonight?????? I sent you a PM yesterday but nothing back...

Few questions after I win the WC. Is accommodation sorted out for you? Is it for 1 or 2 people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

the favourite is gone anybodys to win noww:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

joe123 wrote: »
    Axwell will you be on tonight at all for our game? After the World cup game? I think this could be where my tournament ends. Korea are like soft butter and the thought of Rooney,Lampard,Gerrard and co is not appealing!

Should be on after the match tonight Joe, if I dont make it on ill definitely be around tomorrow after the game.

• Advertisement

Wow very suprised Parawind and Hokem are out.

Lamposts posting is a good laugh though. Cant beat a bit of arrogance! :D

However Storybud in London could be quite dangerous. Id be very worried for his safety.

It's not really arrogance Kirk. I'm just better than everyone else in this competition.

You tell him Lamps! You're the best fifa player ever.

Please mate, just stop already. You're making me blush.

Axwell lost to Korea. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Axwell lost to Korea. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not the first time I've lost to Joe, doubt it will be the last. Hopefully you will have the same success against him yourself and can take that comment off your xbox bio about being WC champion when you havent won anything yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

It's not really arrogance Kirk. I'm just better than everyone else in this competition.

I did you twice this season :cool: 8-2 in one of them :eek:. All talk.......

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    ^coming from Mr.Custom himself, thats a fairly funny post!

Haha suck it up Corcaigh. Someday maybe youl be able to accept that people can actually be good at the game without relying on custom formations and tactics. I know for a fact that if I had used custom settings with Ac Milan and relied on my old 6 at the back formation I wouldnt be able to hold my own with Korea in this world cup! Good times!

Give it a go, youl become a better player for it :)

raheny red wrote: »
    I did you twice this season :cool: 8-2 in one of them :eek:. All talk.......

Yeah, when I was off form and playing rubbish. Congrats mate. You're still abysmal at the game and there's a reason you didn't win the league. Who won that league? ME! ME! ME! ME! Silly lower being.

• Advertisement

Yeah, when I was off form and playing rubbish. Congrats mate. You're still abysmal at the game and there's a reason you didn't win the league. Who won that league? ME! ME! ME! ME! Silly lower being.

Lamps its one thing being cocky and arrogant and having a laugh, but theres also a line and you are crossing it at this stage. Insulting people and making comments like this wont be tolerated. You got a ban already, if you keep behaving like you are on the forum the next one will be longer. You have an infraction against you already from before so this is a warning to tone it down a bit and have some respect for the other people that play in the leagues and stop looking for attention.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement