Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa World Cup - (Bad Beat/Moan/Venting)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hardly, they can trade it in if they have it already or do what they want with it. Maybe one of them will sell it to you at a reduced price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Kirby wrote: »
    If one of the four has it already, will you be giving it to somebody else? I don't have it......and I got quarters :D

Yeah I made 1/4s too and would love one :op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lads you are vultures, you haven't even congratulated the semi finalists on winning their prize.

Well done lads enjoy your game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Some of us use voice chat :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Wow talk about something totally unexpected :D

Thanks so much was only looking at picking this up today but decided not to due to lack of funds. Ive sent on my details to you Dav. Thanks again to Axwell,Dav and Moon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

That was good timing so!

Axwell wrote: »
    That was good timing so!

Indeed! Traded in my old xbox for the Slim today and it was a will I or wont I decision and I decided id leave it. :)

Win win so, you get the game and a slim! Did you trade in an elite or a premium against the slim? How much they give you against it and where?

Edit: Just seen a thread on it

Axwell wrote: »
    Win win so, you get the game and a slim! Did you trade in an elite or a premium against the slim? How much they give you against it and where?

Edit: Just seen a thread on it

Got it in HMV for 225. Only got 52 for my xbox 20gb one. It was pre HDMI and noisey as hell so I wanted rid. Was beginning to freeze more often aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

sith.jpgchicken-sandwich.jpg

• Advertisement

Tournament over - thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement