Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malahide United v Galway United

Options
  • 05-06-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Went over to the Galway on Friday to see Malahide United take on Galway United in Terryland Park in the FAI Cup and was very disapointed that there were only about 20 people from the club who had made the journey (besides the team themselves) I thought that local spirit was still alive but now I thinks its died??
    I know its a fair distance and all but I would have thought that the club would have put a bus on for the schoolboys....?

Ah well...disapointed rant over!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Sounds like you brought more fans to Galway than Mervue Utd brought to Dublin for the game last night.

It's always hard getting people to travel, especially when the weather is good, and it's a long weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Paulw wrote: »
    Sounds like you brought more fans to Galway than Mervue Utd brought to Dublin for the game last night.

It's always hard getting people to travel, especially when the weather is good, and it's a long weekend.

Ah yeah I know what you mean...
    We played Sligo two years ago and a bus or two went over so I must have had me expectations too high :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

20 away fans in Galway for a non league side isnt too bad seeing that some league teams wouldnt take that many.

Advertisement