Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem is Superman in his New Video

Options
  • 05-06-2010 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭

Check it out pretty awesome video, peep from 3:05 onwards where the man himself takes off like Superman after all he is superhuman :D super cool.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Heard he just had laser eye treatment....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

the man himself takes off like Superman after all he is superhuman :Dsuper cool.

Buy a thesaurus, dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Needs more MC Hammer pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aww, all grown up.
    Hello Music. from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Buy a thesaurus, dude.

Nah you tell me my sympthoms smartie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 green_lizard

Nice to see Eminem on top form again never been really the same since the eminem show. Shaping up to be an immense album although reading the tracklisting am worried ' feat. pink, rihanna.' Really?
    Hope this was a creative decision and that he hasn't sold out
    Bring on oxegen!

Nice to see Eminem on top form again never been really the same since the eminem show. Shaping up to be an immense album although reading the tracklisting am worried ' feat. pink, rihanna.' Really?
    Bring on oxegen!

Yeah all thats for another thread but going by this song the album is looking like it could be a good listen, what do you think of the video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

It's a pity that he learned how to fly. That video will not age well with time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 green_lizard

Yeah all thats for another thread but going by this song the album is looking like it could be a good listen, what do you think of the video?

Yeah I liked the video reminded me of the way I am, with a bit of iron man threw in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

This song is unreal if the rest of his album is this good it'll be a classic, also heard his song with pink. It's called won't back down, has a different sort of beat then his usual stuff but it's still great roll on june22

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Great track there. Its good to have him back and at least he said he has dropped the stupid accents. The track with Pink is brilliant aswell, sounds like the old Em.

lawlor.08 wrote: »
    This song is unreal if the rest of his album is this good it'll be a classic, also heard his song with pink. It's called won't back down, has a different sort of beat then his usual stuff but it's still great roll on june22

Will be out in Ireland and the rest of Europe on the 18th not out in America till the 22nd of June

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

Is it me or does he look like Wentworth Miller in his Prison Break heyday?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

Is it me or does he look like Wentworth Miller in his Prison Break heyday?

Thats exactly what I was thinking, especially when he was walking past the mirrors on the street

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lawlor.08

so is it being released over here before america

lawlor.08 wrote: »
    so is it being released over here before america

Yup it sure is, im suprised but delighted them yanks will be waiting in envy of us :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I really don't see anything in that track. Bring back angry, poor Eminem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Bring on oxegen!

LOL (genuinly I laughed out loud, woke my dog up).....I love Eminem, can't get enough of his stuff. But worrying about weather or not he has sold out would have been behind the times anytime post the Slim Shady LP.

Advertisement