Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This drummers at the wrong gig

• 05-06-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Something tells me that this drummer had a marty mc fly experience.

I've watched that video over and over, its hillarious!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

:eek: I'm not sure what to say. It's a talent, but something is wrong......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Paolo_M

There's so much wrong I hardly noticed the drummer!!

You've gotta love the bass players Pete Townsend style windmill picking towards the end.

The guitarist has really nailed the Billy Gibbons feel..................:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Classic. And no effects either.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

How'd you get footage of my band? I'm going to sue...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

That drummer is doing speed definally haha! brilliant tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Absolutely brilliant!

That drummer is the best showman i've seen in ages, take note all ye drummers who want to be noticed!

FFS just how many moves did he have!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

He's class obviously enjoying himself and doesn't give a **** what people think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

And kept the time perfectly too........for a funny guy.
    He must have practiced that for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i think its awsome, you can see hes really into it like. Theres other videos of him doing that song with the band, and the routine is different every time.

Great stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

And also why two bass drums??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

that was deadly...Sure brightened up my day :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Most excellent, looks like he learned some moves in a marching band - I've seen some of those antics being done by marching drummers.

But most importantly, does anyone know where I could get me some lemon jackets.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭sxt

Hahaha Man what a joy to behold-I love the way he really lets loose at 2:50!:p

Advertisement