Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G'wan Louth!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Delighted ill jump on the bandwagon now for the final :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

mal1 wrote: »
    Thought it was 50 years. Either way, It's brilliant.

You're right. It was 50 yrs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Great win today.Bring on Meath.
    27062010085.jpg
    photo.php?pid=236369&id=100000312079480&fbid=133030310050704

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

hopefully meath will see us as an easy target and take the foot off the pedal but in all fairness they shouldnt have gotten 5 goals yesterday :rolleyes: think the ref was asleep

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Great result, hope we can improve again for the final.

Also, threads merged.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Just too good. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Congrats to Louth!

Final should be a good game, I think Meath will have to improve from yesterday, we only scored 9 points and while we were better than Dublin, the goals made us look way better than we are.

I reckon Louth can give us a much better game and it will be tight, if our forward line clicks though we should be strong enough to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Great day in Croker yesterday.

Bring on Meath!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Amazing to finally see some happy Louth supporters faces in Croke Park yesterday.
    Washes away the pain of all the years in the wilderness

Up Louth !

Roll on the final, although i am dreading the slagging for life which we will endure if Meath turn us over:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

come on the wee county. we owe Meath a beating am still getting counseling for those 2 late goals in navan.
    there will be some buzz on lmfm for the next two weeks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of Louth colours around the county? Its the first time in our lifetime that the team have made it to the Leinster final, but you wouldnt think it by looking at either Dundalk or Drogheda. In fairness there is a bit of a display on the far side of Ardee, close to the border with Meath, but thats as good as it gets. National Tile have a few flags up in town along with the odd pub. Surely it would be good for business to have the main streets in all towns bedecked in red and white.
    Just my tuppence worth and I`m not even a Louth man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

An official Louth GAA shop has opened at the market square in Dundalk so i expect plenty of colours to be flying soon all around the town,cant wait for the final,should be a great day:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

TommyT wrote: »
    Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of Louth colours around the county? Its the first time in our lifetime that the team have made it to the Leinster final, but you wouldnt think it by looking at either Dundalk or Drogheda. In fairness there is a bit of a display on the far side of Ardee, close to the border with Meath, but thats as good as it gets. National Tile have a few flags up in town along with the odd pub. Surely it would be good for business to have the main streets in all towns bedecked in red and white.
    Just my tuppence worth and I`m not even a Louth man.

I agree the problem is with Dundalk and drawda is that they would be soccer towns. this is evident when you see any club town team playing in a championship match,and the following they have isn't great

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

In fairness, there's quite a lot of red/white bunting and flags going up in Dundalk over the last few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

An Lú Abu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRl_kRI2Ww

On sale tomorrow from the supporters shop. U2 are said to be worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

TommyT wrote: »
    An Lú Abu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRl_kRI2Ww

On sale tomorrow from the supporters shop. U2 are said to be worried.

Great Vid.Lets hope we do it on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Hi Dunny!

Is the game thursday night sold out?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

In fairness, there's quite a lot of red/white bunting and flags going up in Dundalk over the last few days.

Also, black and white too.
    De Towin's getting behind both teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Hi Dunny!

Is the game thursday night sold out?!

No it's not sold out yet but sales are going very well for it I've heard. All seats on the Shed side of the ground are gone and most of the stand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

a friend of mine said he went to get tickets last night and there was 800 left

thats not bad going

anyone else getting really fed up listening to the meath people , they are so annoying , i would be so so so happy if we bet them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭gingerGiant

whelan1 wrote: »
    anyone else getting really fed up listening to the meath people , they are so annoying , i would be so so so happy if we bet them :D

G'WAN THE ROYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

whelan1 wrote: »
    Kevin K is back:(
    feck off back to Newcastle mon and dont be jinxing the Lu Abu

G'WAN THE ROYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    what you doing reading the LOUTH thread:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Sarge wrote: »
    Delighted ill jump on the bandwagon now for the final :-)

All aboard! See you all in Croker.. :D

up the wee county

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The majority of Dundalk seems to be heading up. Hope we do the business.

C'mon the wee county!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smcque

Robbed !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I know NFL has been played in Croke Park before but today wasn't the time for a demonstration of it.YE WERE ROBBED!!:mad:

Advertisement