Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics... Help here :)

Options
  • 05-06-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

Hey anyone doing economics listen up!

I have these notes thingys I made up, basically most of the course in three pages or so. It covers pretty much everything that should (!!!) come up. Bascially they are predictions to be honest... If you know everything in them along with definitions your pretty much sorted. In my opinion:o:o:D

I have a pretty good eco teacher and I like the subject itself, so I just thought I'd share it with people. Might help in the last few days before the exam :)

So just PM me if you want a copy :D:D

Best of Luck with the leaving and have a good summer!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Can I have a copy please. Very nice of you offering these, I kind of suck at the subject but I actually like it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

Finical wrote: »
    Can I have a copy please. Very nice of you offering these, I kind of suck at the subject but I actually like it. :D

Sure you can and no probs, just PM me your email and I will send it.

Advertisement