Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Israeli Irish

Options
  • 05-06-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hello I was wondering if there is any Pro Israeli people here. I for one am absolutely disgusted about these protests in Dublin for these Arabs. I mean come on has the world turned upside down or something. I have many facts about Israel if anyone has any questions. I'm from Dublin and can't find any Pro Israel support. I went to Town yesterday to go and protest outside the Israeli Embassy and there was no one there, but the Garda there said there was some Palestinian supporters 2 hours ago and no Pro Israel. And today a big march against Israel and I’m like wtf? If anyone is interested in getting in contact with me or is/knows any groups tat support Israel please let me know so we can organize a Pro Israeli March. Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Hello I was wondering if there is any Pro Israeli people here. I for one am absolutely disgusted about these protests in Dublin for these Arabs. I mean come on has the world turned upside down or something. I have many facts about Israel if anyone has any questions. I'm from Dublin and can't find any Pro Israel support. I went to Town yesterday to go and protest outside the Israeli Embassy and there was no one there, but the Garda there said there was some Palestinian supporters 2 hours ago and no Pro Israel. And today a big march against Israel and I’m like wtf? If anyone is interested in getting in contact with me or is/knows any groups tat support Israel please let me know so we can organize a Pro Israeli March. Thanks in advance. :)

Tom Cooney is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ZakaiNaaman

aDeener wrote: »
    Tom Cooney is that you?
    Who? Does he support Israel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭djsomers

Can you tell me your reasons and what the basis of a Pro-Israeli march would be? Is it Politcal support for the Israeli government, support of Israeli people or some other ideas. I would need to know before I could get involved but I am keen to understand what the march would promote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Google...great man, so it is, so it is...

Yeah, its shocking to think people aren't out on the streets in support of piracy and murder really..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

I think many people are against the aggressive tactics pursued by Israel... doesn't make them pro Palestine.

Any answers, or is this a joke?
    Can you tell me your reasons and what the basis of a Pro-Israeli march would be? Is it Politcal support for the Israeli government, support of Israeli people or some other ideas. I would need to know before I could get involved but I am keen to understand what the march would promote.

djsomers wrote: »
    It is support of The Jewish People and their right to defend their land from terrorists.

djsomers wrote: »
    Any answers, or is this a joke?
    Sorry for the delay I am getting bombarded with emails from this site.

Is the money good?

• Advertisement

Yeah, its shocking to think people aren't out on the streets in support of piracy and murder really..
    Wheres you protest for the Muslim Somali Piracy? What about the 93 Pakistan Muslims that got killed just a few days ago by their own people?
    How about The Deaths of IDF soldiers on them ships. If th Arabs weren't armed how come they managed to kill Israel Troops? Words?

Is the money good?
    What?

Well how about the Orthodox Israeli Jews who have their religion disgraced by a completely abhorrant government that does not care for the basis of the Jewish faith? There a many Israeli Jews who are imprisioned because of their strong belief in non-violence (against conscription into the IDF).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Sorry for the delay I am getting bombarded with emails from this site.

You can turn that off in the settings. Click User Cp -> Edit Options, and then find the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" section, and change the drop down box to "Do Not subscribe", and will get rid of all the thread subscription emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

What?
    He's making a joke about Jews = Money, not very funny and a little bit snide to be honest.

I would like to see some more pro-Israeli support in Ireland. Not support for the Israeli government pre-say but support for right of the Jewish state to exist. Many people point to the IDF as murderers but they are no worse then the palestinians. Also let us not forget who started this whole mess in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

It is support of The Jewish Israeli People and their right to defend their land from terrorists.

FYP... there are Jews in the world outside of Israel and not all of them support Israel's actions.

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    He's making a joke about Jews = Money, not very funny and a little bit snide to be honest.

No, i wasn't..

No, i wasn't..
    Then you are an Anti Semite

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Wheres you protest for the Muslim Somali Piracy?

I fail to see the relevance of there Religion, and the world is actively hunting down those pirates.
    What about the 93 Pakistan Muslims that got killed just a few days ago by their own people?

The Pakistani police fought gun battles with those guys, and there military are currently fighting a civil war against that group.
    How about The Deaths of IDF soldiers on them ships.

None died.
    If th Arabs weren't armed how come they managed to kill Israel Troops? Words?

There were multiple nationalities and ethnicity on the boat, most were Turks I believe. No IDF troops died either btw.

Then you are an Anti Semite

Ha!..are you f*ckin serious?..

• Advertisement

muffy wrote: »
    FYP... there are Jews in the world outside of Israel and not all of them support Israel's actions.
    Yes you know why? Because they want people to love them and are ashamed to be Jewish. These are what you call self hating Jews.
    Norman Fikelstein and Noam Chomsky are perfect examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭tooler7

Sorry to sound rude but why would people go to a pro Israeli march?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Thread closed, bans to follow (OP and muffy). This is not a political dating site, nor is this AH.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement