Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

koi carp

Options
  • 05-06-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

what artist would be good to go to for a free handed one in dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

what difference does it make in the long run if it is freehanded, really?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

because i want some one who is good at drawing free handed koi

that wasn't the question at all. what lead you to want a free handed one specifically?

because i dont want one out of a book that any one can go in and pick out and get it done.I want it to be one of a kind and if its free handed its one of a kind.

freehanded is not the only way to get a one of a kind design. any decent tattooist who draws a custom design will never repeat it for any reason. when you get a design drawn beforehand, you get a chance to actually consider it, and make any changes that might annoy you at a later date. with a freehanded one, you get a minute or two in a crowded studio.

• Advertisement

good point. never taught of getting it drawn before hand.

Advertisement