Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it bad that I'm not studying a whole lot?

Options
  • 05-06-2010 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Since my school graduation I feel like I'm just unable to do study anymore. I know we only have 3 days left until exams but I just feel like I can't do much more. Anxiety is starting to kick in since I doubt I'll be able to get my points and the amount of work I still have left to do(I feel) is quite big.

Anyone else finding these problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Since my school graduation I feel like I'm just unable to do study anymore. I know we only have 3 days left until exams but I just feel like I can't do much more. Anxiety is starting to kick in since I doubt I'll be able to get my points and the amount of work I still have left to do(I feel) is quite big.

Anyone else finding these problems?

yeah but I for one have not become lazy just because of graduation. Sure, if you are ok with not wanting to study its your choice...

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

I'm the same, its like I've lost a load of motivation over the last couple of weeks, even though the LC is so close. I just want it to be over at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭OxfordComma

That last stretch before the exams is far, far more stressful than the exams themselves, if my memory serves me correctly! It's quite hard to stay motivated, but just remember that if you get the work done now and keep studying, you'll reap the rewards in the end. It's only a couple of days, so just find some way to keep going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I'm the same - but at this stage we should just be tieing up loose ends rather than cramming anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I've done some biology.. and then glanced at some poetry for English.. Starting to feel like i should do something lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭FordieMUFC

DKZ wrote: »
    I'm the same - but at this stage we should just be tieing up loose ends rather than cramming anyway.
    This.

I when I sit down to study now it's more of a question of ''what can I study without being completely bored to death because I'm going over this for the 10th time in the last 3 weeks''.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

FordieMUFC wrote: »
    This.

I when I sit down to study now it's more of a question of ''what can I study without being completely bored to death because I'm going over this for the 10th time in the last 3 weeks''.

For me it's more like...

"I don't ever remember looking at this before.."

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

FordieMUFC wrote: »
    This.

Well that's what happens when u basically live in the library for a month :D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

I have little will to study, especially now after our graduation last week. I just want to finish the Leaving Cert now, but I know that I must learn some maths or otherwise my Leaving Cert will be a complete disaster. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I for one need to start studying in the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Althoug its not ideal it certanly doesnt spell trouble, your Brain maybe overworked and your feeling as if youve done enough to get you through.

Take a couple of days off, I mean totally off, no books, just dvds, fotie etc, leave your brain recharge and then come back to it, your brain will be rested and ready for new inormation again.

Advertisement