Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulb fitting GU 5.3

Options
  • 05-06-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where i can buy GU 5.3 Halogen fittings,i got a set of outdoor rock effect spotlights and fitted them,but one of the bulb fittings is corroded and needs to be replaced,i tried ebay but can only find them in the states and they wont ship to europe,help appreciated

Rgds

clinton

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

any decent electrical wholesaler will keep them. however it depends how the lamphilder is fitted into the fitting, ie if its fixed with screws or just loose. if badly stuck just buy a cheap low voltage downlighter and take the lamp holder out of it. if you could post up a pic of the lampholder i could tell you where to get the exact one.

Advertisement