Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtics Jerseys

Options
  • 06-06-2010 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know of anywhere in the Dublin region where I can buy a Celtics jersey (or else any site that doesn't have scandolous shippinfg charges, since the NBA store and the C's store the shipping costs more than the jersey :p).

I know that Blanch and Swords foot lockers stock a couple NBA jerseys, but its usually just Detroit (wtf? :P) and Lakers. I was in the blanch one today with no luck, they thought Swords might have a few but they didnt. and they said they couldnt order without a product code, and no jerseys are listed on the EU site.

I heard in the past there was an American Sports store somewhere in the city centre. not sure if its still there or not though, or where it is if it does exist.

So TL/DR, is there any retail stores in Dublin where I can find one? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

ebay is all u need

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Da GOAT wrote: »
    ebay is all u need

So true

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

http://www.footballfanatics.com/

They only charge $20 for shipping. Got a Cav's swingman jersey for like $100 dollars a few months back and that included shipping, think that came to like 80 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

O.P.H wrote: »
    http://www.footballfanatics.com/

They only charge $20 for shipping. Got a Cav's swingman jersey for like $100 dollars a few months back and that included shipping, think that came to like 80 euro.

Thanks, seems reasonable, how long did shipping take?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

brainiac wrote: »
    Thanks, seems reasonable, how long did shipping take?

Pretty sure it was 2 ta 3 weeks but from searching for ages think its the only place that does reasonable shipping costs, others were like over $100 for shipping etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

O.P.H wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was 2 ta 3 weeks but from searching for ages think its the only place that does reasonable shipping costs, others were like over $100 for shipping etc.

Footlocker.com is pretty good. Replica's for 30$ and Swingman's for $50 with $25 30 day shipping.

If no one can reccomend a store in Dublin I think ill get it off footlocker since its a retail store that I can trust and it works out the cheapest since the jerseys are quite cheap. Swingman + shipping = 75$ = ~63€.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Was in the Footlocker at the top end of Grafton Street a few weeks and they were stocking Celtics jersies although cant remember if they were replica or swingman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Da GOAT wrote: »
    ebay is all u need

flopturnriver da goat?

Advertisement