Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Bioware coming to Galway!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Stab in the dark here... you've applied for recruiter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Healium wrote: »
    The group behind Mass Effect are coming setting up shop over here! Some jobs available ;)

http://www.bioware.com/bioware_info/jobs/galway_jobs/

its only a call center tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Stab in the dark here... you've applied for recruiter?
    Nope! I'm only 18! I was hoping that they'd have a studio set up by the time I get my degree, but it looks like its only going to stay as a call centre :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

By the sounds of it, it's going to be the customers service centre for their Star Wars MMO.

By the sounds of it, it's going to be the customers service centre for their Star Wars MMO.

yup

• Advertisement

Healium wrote: »
    Nope! I'm only 18! I was hoping that they'd have a studio set up by the time I get my degree, but it looks like its only going to stay as a call centre :rolleyes:

no chance tbh, not without a huge improvement in the standard of irish colleges/universities. apparently the standard is a bit of a mess at the moment, and most irish students are unhirable (to paraphrase ex havok head honcho david o'meara)

Its a European Customer Services centre, and they're creating 200 jobs. One article said they're also working on online games

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Delta_Raven1

what are the actual chances of getting a job here?

ryan91 wrote: »
    what are the actual chances of getting a job here?
    What are your qualifications? ;)

Advertisement