Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heads up: Crt Monitors

Options
  • 06-06-2010 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Some Dude in Dubland is getting rid of 6 crt monitors here: http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=233208

I reserved first in line. Obviously I'm unlikely to actually take these, but someone here might want them, "wah wah wah lag etc".

So anyway, If anyone thinks they have a use for em (running tournaments outside XGC....) let me know.

If someone has a nice big shed might be worth just picking the up just in case (providing theyy work etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Well spotted kneecaps this may come in handy. Personally I wouldn't be able to store them though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

No one interested in this then?

I assume no one has a place to store them? I'm surprised at the lack of replies also. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Have no storage or car.
    Also, 17" feels kinda small. If they were 19" I'm sure it'd have more interest.

If we had some alternate venue that allowed us to store our own stuff I'd imagine we'd be on this like flies on , yeah. Regardless of the size.

But we don't so we couldnt really do much with 'em atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

good stuff kneecaps, its good to see people on the lookout for stuff like this.

but at the moment we don`t have anywhere to put these, but in the future stuff like this is great.

well done

Advertisement