Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Alternate Venue Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

In theory but even when Daigo was playing in WGC half the people in the place were sitting down!

They were sitting on the floor, just like Orim said we could do at this venue...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Doom was just replying to Jim who said standing would be better for the hype.

I'm sure it'll all be grand , hell I notice a lot of players like to play sitting down (lack of a table and don't play on lap) I'm half thinking of trying this : p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Sisko wrote: »
    hell I notice a lot of players like to play sitting down (lack of a table and don't play on lap) I'm half thinking of trying this : p

If I could play my games at XGC sat cross-legged on the floor I would. It's 100% how I play when at home.

Screens are too high to do this.

Advertisement