Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best card for buying online?

Options
  • 06-06-2010 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

I'm using 3v but hate the fact I have to keep vouchers and there everywhere or when you a few euro left if it's not on paypal it'sd nearly impossible to buy anything as Dealextreme + others only except paypal.

Also got the prepaid entropay mastercard. Though it was a great idea until I can't change from sterling to Euro or better yet the fact you pay for something and it doesn't show until a few days in your account leaving bigger opening of fraud.

What is the best card to get out of them all? Don't need ATM withdrawl or anything like that just buying online and using like a credit card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Try the visa debit card from ulster bank? There's a thread on here somewhere. I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

the fact you pay for something and it doesn't show until a few days in your account leaving bigger opening of fraud.

There are few, if any, cards where purchases will show up immediately. I'm not quite sure what you mean about an "opening", but the fact that a purchase doesn't show imeediately doesn't expose your card to any more risk of fraud than it would even if the transaction was immediate.

Advertisement