Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a painter?

Options
  • 06-06-2010 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am living in a 2 bed townhouse in Charlesland and was looking to see if anyone can recommend a painter? Also how much did it cost? Thinking of getting all walls painted!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kev91

pm on route

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Moobui

Hi,
    I am also looking to get some painting done over the summer, if you find someone you would recommend could you pass their detials on to me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Can someone PM the painters details to me too. Also could someone tell me how much it should cost to paint a bedroom in charlesland. Keep getting different prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

I was going to say Rembrandt but I quite like that Picasso fella :D

sorry, slow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

Hi,

Can you please pm me also. Need to get 3 bed house painted. Anyone any idea on how much it should cost roughly? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kev91

pm's sent

Advertisement