Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Marking Scheme?

Options
  • 06-06-2010 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

In Business...lets say Q1 long questions..if they asked for an evaluation of say the labour court for 25marks...would it be 5 points at 5marks each with an evaluation to each point OR 4 points at 5marks each and the final point being an overall evaluation? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

coaster93 wrote: »
    In Business...lets say Q1 long questions..if they asked for an evaluation of say the labour court for 25marks...would it be 5 points at 5marks each with an evaluation to each point OR 4 points at 5marks each and the final point being an overall evaluation? Thanks :)

I think its 4 points & evaluation, have you looked at the marking scheme?

I never understood the point of us evaluating something:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 coaster93

Yea it's just that my teacher said 5points at 5marks (1 for statement..2 for explaining..and 2 for evaluation)..business has such a messy marking scheme :(

does anyone else know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

coaster93 wrote: »
    Yea it's just that my teacher said 5points at 5marks (1 for statement..2 for explaining..and 2 for evaluation)..business has such a messy marking scheme :(

does anyone else know?
    I think you can do it that way, or you can do the evaluation by its self at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I would put 5 points and an evaluation.

5 points, because no doubt one of my points is usually wrong...

Evaluation to wrap it up for the examiner. But not more than 2 lines. And only in questions where it's relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I would put 5 points and an evaluation.

5 points, because no doubt one of my points is usually wrong...

Evaluation to wrap it up for the examiner. But not more than 2 lines. And only in questions where it's relevant.
    You have time to do that?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

does anyone really know how to evaluate things properly...like you have already made your point so I usually end up repeating myself somewhat when evaluating, be sure to put "Ev" in the margin to show it's your evaluation;)

Advertisement