Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick during the LC?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭briankirby

_Chaos wrote: »
    woke up yesterday with a cold which makes it impossible to study or do anything remotely related to school....was kinda hoping it was just a one-day thing..but its worse today, got a awful headache too..

just wondering what the hell will I do on Wed if its not gone?!
    can't imagine me doing well in Eng1 with a box of tissues and panadol by my side :(

i had a severe soar throat during my orals last year so i get where ur coming from but u just gotta get on with it.often,when u start the exam and the nerves and adrenaline start pumping u dont notice it near as much.Well,thats wat i found anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭!?!

i think i have a virus :( im going to bed in a few minutes, tried studying but found it impossible.....goodbye A1 in English!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Aw man! That sucks! Get better soon!

Advertisement