Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

companies mock papers 2010

Options
  • 06-06-2010 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

anyonw know where i could find and download some compaines like exam craft and deb mock papers 2010 ??

why would they not post them after all the mocks are over ?? do they ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Nope as fas as I know each teacher is given a code for the online ones and they have to enter it in to get the online stuff. otherwise my plan to look up my mocks would have worked :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

They will only send them to you if you're a teacher and at that it's only at a certain time of year, around January - February.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

anyonw know where i could find and download some compaines like exam craft and deb mock papers 2010 ??

why would they not post them after all the mocks are over ?? do they ??

No, because they sell them to schools, it's not freely available like the Leaving Cert exams. The mock companies are in business to make money and they wouldn't make any if they were giving the papers away for free

Advertisement