Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F**ked, yeah you pretty much are.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

That looks like a video game weapon. Imagine one of those loaded with armour piercing high explosive rounds used on people ? F***ed is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Sweet Jebus, thats all kinds of awesome. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

The ak47 of the 21st century methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I can hear the ducks and geese grimiacing at the thought of this thing, lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Morlar wrote: »
    That looks like a video game weapon. Imagine one of those loaded with armour piercing high explosive rounds used on people ? F***ed is right.
    yeah MW2 :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

yeah MW2 :o

Id say thats what "the stricker" is based on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Id say thats what "the stricker" is based on.

The AA-12 is actually in MW2. Unfortunately it's not as powerful as it's real life counterpart!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭phill106

I need this. For the Zombies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I thought it was a USAS 12 (which is often used in video games) but turns out they are different weapons. Look almost identical though.

Love that show
    Their segment on the Barrett sniper rifle was my favourite, another vicious gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Krieg wrote: »
    I thought it was a USAS 12 (which is often used in video games) but turns out they are different weapons. Look almost identical though.

Love that show
    Their segment on the Barrett sniper rifle was my favourite, another vicious gun

I saw the airsoft version of that today. Something seriously wrong with that idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

thats it my bank robbing days are over

Advertisement