Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ at Howth

Options
  • 06-06-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Guys,

Does anybody know a good place near howth harbor/head to do own BBQ? I even don't know whether such things are allowed there or not. Any comments are appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

maskabun wrote: »
    Guys,

Does anybody know a good place near howth harbor/head to do own BBQ? I even don't know whether such things are allowed there or not. Any comments are appreciated.

Living here in Howth, my experience is that people bring along those instant BBQ's you buy in the supermarket and setup in a nice spot. That's all great except it takes far too long to cool down when finished so they end up abandoning the whole lot, leaving it as rubbish for someone else to clear up. So I would say there's some great spots but please don't do it. Maybe just stick to a picnic instead, for which there are some great spots e.g. beside Martello Tower in the village, on Ireland's Eye, lots of hidden places near the summit car park etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to DCN from Food & Drink.

tHB

Advertisement