Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Daft Question

Options
  • 06-06-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I am terrible with following instructions on sites.

I want to put an advert on daft.ie

I am posting here as it is a bank holiday and I am looking for a little help with the ad.

When you put an advert up.....do you have to manage it yourself or is it renewed automatically for you everyday?

There is a joining fee to place an advert so just wondering how much management the advert will need from me.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

It is very easy to put up an ad on daft.ie.
    I simply just followed the instructions as in discription of the house,photos, contact details and payment is min €25.00 (can be corrected on that but thats what I paid) through credit card , laser ..etc.
    You can renew your ad at any time up to 14 days for free..
    Somebody from the daft offices will check the ad before it goes live, so might be Tuesday before it goes live..

This is how it worked for me and have to say it's an excellent site to advertise on..

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Your ad wont be renewed by itself, you should renew it yourself regularly, this is easily done.

Put as many photos up as you can, reply to all enquiries you get. If you keep on top of it you'll find yourself a tenant.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭CluelessGirl

Hi,

Many thanks for both your replies.

I think I can handle it now :) .....I was just worried as I don't have internet access everyday and was unsure about renewing the advert.

Thanks again. :)

Advertisement