Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stressing out and could do with help.

Options
  • 06-06-2010 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Ok, so the leaving cert is wednesday.. how are ye all getting on? :)
    i could do with any help and advoce ye have for me.
    ok so here are my list of subjects and my predictions. so just wondering if i am missing anything important or if i am studying something i sont need to, anything that ye could inform me on.;)

IRISH (O): *clare sa speir *fiche blian ag fas *jack *nil aon ni *an t-oilean
    * and also something on the recession

ENGLISH (H): *V&V *lear: journey through the play *yeats * boland
    * Kavanagh

BUSINESS (H): *effect of global recession *Business plan *HRM
    *Organisation Structures * teamwork
    *management activities

BIOLOGY (H): * genetics Q's *plant /human rep *Virus's *breathing
    * Ear * Ecology *Enzyme exp * DNA exp *leaf yeast exp
    * Excretion * Microscope *Scientific method * food
    * resp & photo

Home.Ec (H): *iron * protein *family *poverty *cheese * digestion
    * microbiology *fish *fridge or microwave *water

GERMAN (H): any ideas, i dont have a clue.:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Ok, so the leaving cert is wednesday.. how are ye all getting on? :)
    i could do with any help and advoce ye have for me.
    ok so here are my list of subjects and my predictions. so just wondering if i am missing anything important or if i am studying something i sont need to, anything that ye could inform me on.;)

Dont try to predict. Make the main points about all (or the most asked) topics and study them..

If the things you are spending so much time on dont come up, you would be in trouble. Its a big gamble tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

IRISH (O): *clare sa speir *fiche blian ag fas *jack *nil aon ni *an t-oilean
    * and also something on the recession

An t-Oileán is on the OL course?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

For the OL course in Irish, do not stress. Focus on the paper 1, and then just BS your way throuhg paper 2, cause its only worth 17% of the total marks after going throuhg all the hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

zam wrote: »
    An t-Oileán is on the OL course?! :confused:

DEFINATLY not...well, i hope to God not coz i didnt ever hear of it...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 LNags

an toilean is defo not on OL course!!
    ok for german... something about the berlin wall maybe?!
    make sure you go over your grammer for the ANGEWANDTE GRAMMATIK....

the Ausserung is usually BSable... for the comprehensions write down any old thing...they often ask for one example but give marks for like extra ones for some reason so write as much as will go in the lines!!

im thinking go over the economy, the environment, fashion, technology and basically just gonna try wing it!!

remember:
    *meiner meinungnach and all those other little phrases, they can make a stupid point look better!!
    to be honest i would make sure your word order and stuff is neat and tidy and perfected. do not bother learning off answers!! its better to have perfecr grammer and word order, it gives a good impression. fancy grammer is just a bonus!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dolly!

omg im seriously freakin out its monday we'v 2 days left :eek:... and the more i study the more i realise how little i no... and wen i revise my notes i cant remember writting it at all its lik im readin some1 elses notes!!! :( please tell me im not the only one going tru this crisis!!.... i just hope wen i get into the exams it all comes back to me!!!

anyways GOOD LUCK to every1 doing the leaving... hopefully you's are more prepared then me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 LNags

ok seriously dont panic!!
    ive been having the same crisis with biology all year..i fail every exam!!

but two nights ago i was feeling bad cos id done no study all day and said id crack out the bio papers..i said id try some photosynthesis and seriously..i could answer them!! :eek::eek: as in i have been failing bio, even class tests since i was in fourth year!! and suddenly...... i could answer a whole photosynthesis question..call me crazy but i reckon being scared Sh**less works!! haha i know its not the most fun experience but you will only fail something you have never looked at!

as long i get a d3 in everything i will be happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xxlollypopxx

Thanks for help :)
    an t-oilean?? :confused: i must study that then so!!! grab more marks :p
    good luck tomorrow everyone :)
    It will be all over soon :p:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

LNags wrote: »
    for the comprehensions write down any old thing..

LOL:p

Advertisement