Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing one way system in Tramore AGAIN

Options
  • 06-06-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Anyone heard anymore about this.. tis getting confusing???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

no big deal AFAIK its only to change back back strand st and church road back to 2 way again and leave the rest as it is.
    makes sense as it makes the area more accessible, fair play to the council to reconsider as I figure most would be too stuborn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Beanies girl

ah rasper i dont agree. I know its a pain in the backside when you are so far down and have to go back again but i think the whole thing is so much more user friendly and much safer

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

but there's loads of room for 2 way on strand st , god knows no more parking slots are needed there, so there is more cons for the businesses on that street than pros.
    On a safety aspect as well is that either it gets changed back or speed bumps go in as people just freewheel down so only a matter of time for an accident

Advertisement