Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wheel set for sale

• 06-06-2010 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Ritchey wheel set with Continental Sport tyres for sale.
    About 1,000km on the wheels, 300km on the tyres.
    Tyres are yellow, wheels and tyres in perfect condition.
    selling due to upgrading of wheels for racing.
    Price: €110 ono

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭thepassanger

do the wheels suit shimano? looks like they suit campagnolo from other websites i looked at.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 nato

hi,yes they are shimano and sram compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 flugh

Hi nato. I'm looking for a set of wheels to use for light touring on my titanium bike. Do you think that they would suit? My present old Rolf wheels are ok but I wouldn't take on a plane or touring. Probably change the tyres if I took yours. I have been looking at Mavic Aksium ones. And would you post? Thanks. Stan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Offer asking.

Looking for a spare set of these for a while.

flugh wrote: »
    Hi nato. I'm looking for a set of wheels to use for light touring on my titanium bike. Do you think that they would suit? My present old Rolf wheels are ok but I wouldn't take on a plane or touring. Probably change the tyres if I took yours. I have been looking at Mavic Aksium ones. And would you post? Thanks. Stan

Thanks for the interest Flugh. I would imagine to post a wheel set I'd need to use a courier service which may end up being quite expensive on you but I could be wrong there. Sorry but I dont know the first thing about titanium touring bikes so not sure if they'd be what you're after or not. They are exactly as described though.

• Advertisement

Jawgap wrote: »
    Offer asking.

Looking for a spare set of these for a while.

Excellent, where are you located?
    Let me know when and where suits you to meet up and it's a sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

nato wrote: »
    Excellent, where are you located?
    Let me know when and where suits you to meet up and it's a sale!

PM on the way to you.

Advertisement