Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you report stat-padders?

Options
  • 06-06-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Was on KELLERNERDS 1.0 and the tards were stat padding (two medics on one team, and a assault on the other). When I complained, I was told that the admin had allowed it.

Anyone know who I can moan about this to. I hate stat-padders, and I REALLY hate servers who allow it.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

the_syco wrote: »
    Was on KELLERNERDS 1.0 and the tards were stat padding (two medics on one team, and a assault on the other). When I complained, I was told that the admin had allowed it.

Anyone know who I can moan about this to. I hate stat-padders, and I REALLY hate servers who allow it.

support at ea.com is the only place.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Really who gives a fook!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Yeah support.ea deals with them, though im not sure how active or bothered they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah all that energy to report it and you get a pre typed email saying thank you for making the world a better place....

FORGETABOUTIT

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah all that energy to report it and you get a pre typed email saying thank you for making the world a better place....

FORGETABOUTIT
    Aye. I'll just buy Fraps, make a nice video about it next time it happens, and put it on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

So BFROE is no longer up? That used to be the old way, had to attach a screenshot with it tho.

Put them on you tube and let others know how to stat pad...a little bit counter productive dont ya think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I'd say let them at it, nothing better than seeing guys with elevated stats geting their ass handed to them on the battlefield!
    I was playing with 5 level 50's yesterday on that celt server and the abuse one 50 was getting for playing bad and noob tubing was unreal.

so if you want to be abused by all means pad those stats ^ ^.

Good, hope it was nasty what they were saying....nothing better then seeing these so called "high ranks" getting hammered coz they just CG'ed thier way to that rank.

Dont get me wrong everyone can have a bad day...but these guys are real bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/497557.page

Contacting EA support seems to be the only way these days alright.

• Advertisement

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/497557.page

Contacting EA support seems to be the only way these days alright.
    So, youtube, and a post in the thread. Cool. As I said: when I buy Fraps.

Try to FRAPS noob messing with C4 while your at it....LMAO :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

the_syco wrote: »
    So, youtube, and a post in the thread. Cool. As I said: when I buy Fraps.

No don't post in the thread. Did you even read it?? lol

You need to email EA Support with pics/vids/player names/what they were doing etc

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Try to FRAPS noob messing with C4 while your at it....LMAO :eek:
    :P
    Did you even read it?? lol
    Um, no.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So BFROE is no longer up? That used to be the old way, had to attach a screenshot with it tho.

BFROE was never official, they only implied they were. The BFRoC is EA's official set of rules.
    Stupidly long link to BFRoC which may not work.

Advertisement