Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know who the band playing in Athlone right now is?

Options
  • 06-06-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

There's a band up in St. Peter's square playing covers all day and they're awful. Making a racket on my nice quiet Sunday. Anyone know when they'll finally pack it in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Haha gas, I clicked the thread expecting it to some class local band. Then you say they are awful. Brilliant. I drove past it. Looked pretty sh1te so didn't bother checking it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

There were several different bands on playing a set each. Never heard of any of them before

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

I was there at the time you posted the initial message, but I dont know what the band's name was, they only played 5 songs. They were fairly rubbish, well the drummer was fairly good and the guitarist was decent, the bassist was also singing and he was fairly poor. Altogether they sounded fairly bad.

Advertisement