Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men, have you ever broke your banjo string?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

...I have no idea what a banjo string is.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eskimoparty

That sounds to be the most painful thing imaginable. I shudder at the thought of it.

Is it a common occurrence?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

jokettle wrote:
    A girl I know claims to have caused the breakage of 2 seperate banjo strings in her time. I feel she should come with a health warning.
    I think I might know her. If so, it was my banjo string......twice..

You have two banjo strings? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

ntlbell wrote: »
    I hope he does't get a puncture, they'll be calling him "the van" :rolleyes:

pure genius

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

With what has happened to my guy, I don't even cringe at this happening.

:S

Hopefully won't ever though! You have to go to hospital!? ugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

alexlyons wrote: »
    You have two banjo strings? :confused:

No it happened with the same moth/wan on two separate occasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

Forgive me, being a chick and all, but how EXACTLY does this happen?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Unlubricated anal sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Erica<3 wrote: »

If you're not gentle with the schlong! ;) Also, as friend of mine accidently bit a fellas knob during oral... And broke it... Apparently it was a mess. Ughhhhhh. Just...... ugh. You'd almost feel sorry for the lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Little bit of flesh connecting your foreskin to the underside of your glands of penis...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Chewbacca.

Erica<3 wrote: »

I can show you how it doesn't happen.. then you can feel more confident that you won't damage my musical instrument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Chewbacca.

I bet if you wrapped masking tape around your willy before hand it wouldn't snap

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

I don't have a dick, but I can only imagine the pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I kinda surprised the majority of people didn't know what a banjo string was, even the men.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eskimoparty

Dean820 wrote: »
    I kinda surprised the majority of people didn't know what a banjo string was, even the men.

Never heard of it before, 25 yr old male.

Obviously lead a sheltered life!

Here hoping I'll get through life without ever having to experiencing breaking it:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Here hoping I'll get through life without ever having to experiencing breaking it:eek:
    My thoughts exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

lolz at all the grown men checkin out their bango strings tonight for the first time ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Have you ever broken your cock, is the question.
    Dean820 wrote: »
    Happened to a friend of mine recently, blood everywhere he said. I'm cringing now even thinking of it. Has it ever happened to you? Do tell. :eek:

cock breaks and banjo string pings are more common than you would think. Flutts hits it on the head with the lube.

broken cock is a whole other thing though, now that really really hurts and makes we wince even thinking about it. Seriously ****ed up looking too.

So what when the banjo string breaks ya just leave it be? Man I would hit the roof if that ever happened me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

kinda board doing sringed instrument jokes and puns, so no, i have never broke, or snaped my banjo string, but did once catch my finger between some cymbals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

happened a mate of mine lately too, i was like dont need details thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    So what when the banjo string breaks ya just leave it be? Man I would hit the roof if that ever happened me!!!

Just had to let it be. Took it easy for about 6 weeks and after that I went back to wreckin' her.

FearDark wrote: »
    Just had to let it be. Took it easy for about 6 weeks and after that I went back to wreckin' her.
    Haha! Id say you woke a few times in the night screaming eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Haha! Id say you woke a few times in the night screaming eh?

Funny thing was it happened one night when we were gettin busy with the lights off, only noticed when I turned the lights on that there was blood EVERYWHERE, on the sheets, pillows, faces, walls, light switches, bathroom the lot!! It wasn't a bit sore then but as the days went on it got worse and worse and just had to "rest it" for around 6 weeks :o

Oh man! You wouldn't think that much blood would come from it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

happened to a few friends, blood everywhere :eek:

please never happen to me, at least its an injury to be proud of, its like a war story :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

With what has happened to my guy, I don't even cringe at this happening.

:S

Hopefully won't ever though! You have to go to hospital!? ugh

Do tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

it's the kind of thing that when your friend says it happened to him, you cross your legs without thinking and shudder, but then you kind of wan't to see it, and he kind of wants to show it, but its just to wierd!

Advertisement