Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men, have you ever broke your banjo string?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I don't remember it being sore at all. Its just the blood thats horrible. You literally piss blood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Broke mine a few years ago and there was so much blood that it went all the way through the mattress and poured on to the floor beneath the bed.

Incredible amount of blood. Couldn't believe I was still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I grabbed my schlong so many times and winced while reading this thread :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I must ask this for fear of it happening.

Is it common / how does one break their banjo string? :eek:

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I must ask this for fear of it happening.

Is it common / how does one break their banjo string? :eek:

Dryhumping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Well at least if it happens now you know what it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Happened to my mate when he was 15 getting a good ol handy shandy of some girl, he told me a few days later, I lol'd and said, ''you didn' finish then no?''

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

FearDark wrote: »
    Funny thing was it happened one night when we were gettin busy with the lights off, only noticed when I turned the lights on that there was blood EVERYWHERE, on the sheets, pillows, faces, walls, light switches, bathroom the lot!! It wasn't a bit sore then but as the days went on it got worse and worse and just had to "rest it" for around 6 weeks :o

Hence the username?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

As I'm a virgin who never doing it I am now going to go to see what kind off insurance cover I can get to cover me for the first time and what ever happens after that... hopefully its not going to cost more than insuring my merc otherwise I stay a virg. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭manlad

Sex with my new girlfriend, drunk, first time we did it. I was that drunk I didnt realise. Woke up the next mornin blood on the sheets. My helmet was swollen out through the fore skin, i screamed waking up everyone on the corridor. I cudnt get the skin above my helmet again it was so swollen. I could hardly walk around with the sensitivity and pain. Told my parents I got hit with a football. Went to doctor, he put me on anti biotics for it.

Today I can stick my penis in anything the skin is that flexible. Happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Happened my first time too...The shock of my eyes when I went into the bathroom...It was soul crushing!.The worsst part was the next day trying to piss!!!
    Today I can stick my penis in anything the skin is that flexible. Happy days

The one benefit :D,never had a problem since :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

At least there's a happy ending to this story, a flexible cock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

jokettle wrote: »
    A girl I know claims to have caused the breakage of 2 seperate banjo strings in her time. I feel she should come with a health warning.

oweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That sounds to be the most painful thing imaginable. I shudder at the thought of it.

Is it a common occurrence?

More common among paedophiles. :p

Seriously though, it is far more common for men suffering from Frenulum Breve (the 'banjo string' being too short).

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

GrumPy wrote: »
    They don't. if it rips, it rips like. Just a teeny bit of skin. It serves no real purpose. circumcised people don't even have one.
    No real purpose??
    frenulum

The membrane attaching the foreskin to the glans and shaft of the penis (at the ventral midline, just proximal to the meatus). It is richly endowed with nerves. Often only a remnant of the frenulum is left after circumcision, if it is not also removed. Many circumcised men consider it their "G-spot" - but only because their "G-area", the ridged band and frenular delta, has been removed. (L. fraenulum = little bridle pl. frenula) There are also frenula under the tongue and elsewhere

This is one reason many want male circumcision to be viewed as a barbaric & unnecessary act, just like female circumcision is. If there is a genuine medical condition, i.e. too tight, then the foreskin can be stretched.

cruiser178 wrote: »
    lolz at all the grown men checkin out their bango strings tonight for the first time ever.
    And women!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum
    Frenula on the human body include several in the mouth, some in the digestive tract, and some connected to the external genitalia.

* Oral tissue: Frenula of the mouth include the frenulum linguae under the tongue, the frenulum labii superioris inside the upper lip, the frenulum labii inferioris inside the lower lip, and the buccal frena which connect the cheeks to the gum. These can easily be torn by violent blows to the face or mouth, thus a torn frenulum is sometimes a warning sign of physical abuse.
    * Vulvular tissue: In females, genital frenula include the frenulum clitoridis of the clitoris and the frenulum labiorum pudendi (aka fourchette) where the labia minora meet at the back.
    * Penile tissue: The word frenulum on its own is often used for the frenulum of prepuce of penis or frenulum preputii penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the prepuce, or foreskin to the vernal mucosa, and helps contract the prepuce over the glans.
    * Brain: Frenulum veli

An overly short oral or genital frenulum may require a frenectomy or frenuloplasty to achieve normal mobility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:eek:

Too much information!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I knew a girl once, she died soon after...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BUGS_DRUNNY

Sorta kinda half done it in!
    It's just hangin on by a thread!

So what do i, do now?

Wait for a snap?
    Or try and fix it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Thank Christ this has never happened to me...

Cos it sounds as painful as fúck...:eek::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Sorta kinda half done it in!
    It's just hangin on by a thread!

So what do i, do now?

Wait for a snap?
    Or try and fix it?

Hang her in a mug of salted water and dab a dollop of Savlon on her.

Then pack her away for about three weeks.

*Not genuine medical advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BUGS_DRUNNY

Hang her in a mug of salted water and dab a dollop of Savlon on her.
    Then pack her away for about three weeks.
    *Not genuine medical advice

Sound.(three weeks though!!)

I've decided to take precautionary measures!

So there's a lot of blood.

Her:What's that your puttin on the bed there?

Me: Nothing,
    */tucks in the last corner of plastic sheeting/

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    I knew a girl once, she died soon after...

banjo string snap in the eye? terrible, terrible shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

A couple of times a week I find a thread on boards which makes me very insecure and scared.

Usually those threads are in the 'Irish Economy' forum.

Not this time.

Columbia wrote: »
    A couple of times a week I find a thread on boards which makes me very insecure and scared.

Usually those threads are in the 'Irish Economy' forum.

Not this time.

Did it make you grab your lil dicky and have a little screamy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

My voice has barely broke no mind my "banjo string" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Dean820 wrote: »
    At least there's a happy ending to this story, a flexible cock.

every male should have his banjo string severed at birth so that we all have flexible cocks and never have to endure that horrific injury

every male should have his banjo string severed at birth so that we all have flexible cocks and never have to endure that horrific injury

It's called being Jewish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

It's called being Jewish.

read the post again, i never mentioned circumcision!! just give it a little cut, let it heal and then we can all be flexible :pac:

Advertisement