Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men, have you ever broke your banjo string?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

yep ....we have a bleeder.....still have a slight blood stain on the underside of my mattress...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

read the post again, i never mentioned circumcision!! just give it a little cut, let it heal and then we can all be flexible :pac:
    yea circumcision too often is like cutting of your head to cure a headache. :eek:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

It happened to me a year or so ago. A bit of dry humping caused it before getting down to the propper business. Think I tore it after it met with her fly. Didnt notice it was cut as it was dark but it was a bit sore. Threw on a joe bag and ploughed ahead into her. Only seen the blood in the jonny after dollopin the load of hellmans and then turned on the lights. Needless to say it was tender for a week or so but I soldiered on with the aid of the rubber.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

The banjo string is the male hymen, tear that **** quick or every woman will think your a joke. Im serious :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Once, missus' teeth got in the way but it only nicked it. Was sore for days. Don't want it to happen again neither.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭40040D

Hang her in a mug of salted water and dab a dollop of Savlon on her.

Then pack her away for about three weeks.

Defo read that wrong I thought you were talkin abt the person who does it to you !!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Waterloo Sunset

As a girl, I'm oddly fascinated by this thread.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

When I was about 13, I tore my foreskin running after peeing againt a thorny bush. It hurst like hell for days.:( Ladies, consider yourself lucky in this department!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Jesus, my other half was telling about this thread... I think I've been scared out of sex by just reading it.

It has never happened to me and I seriously hope it never does... Although, knowing how sloppy and persistent I am when I'm drunk, I can see this happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

Yup happened to me a few years back! And to make things worse its forever immortalized on video!! Last time I'll ever be adventurous!! :(

And no you can't see the video!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

For those of you who haven't been through this yet, it might be worth googling "snapped frenulum" to educate yourself on the correct after care.
    If you jump right back in the sack soon after, you run the risk of it leaving scar tissue, and it happening again and again and again in the future... (Eventually leaving circumcision as the only option)

Lay off the sexy time for a few weeks, and suit up your little man for a few weeks after that!

It wasn't that painful tbh, the shock of seeing blood gushing out of your cock is what makes it so bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Yep, didn't even notice it happening, until I saw the blood everywhere - and blamed her lol!!

Then I noticed my foreskin didn't attach where it used to :(

Never healed together again, the doc told me it would be better for it not to heal back the way it was, to reduce the risk of it happening again. So now, my FS rolls down 360 degrees around lol

You'd never notice looking at it though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Wade in the Sea

Oh yes, that happens when you are starting out. At least it did to me. I remember saying "are you having your period?" then I realised I was having mine. Nearly passed out then .......and I am not feeling the may west now thinking about it now.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Oh yes, that happens when you are starting out. At least it did to me. I remember saying "are you having your period?" then I realised I was having mine. Nearly passed out then .......and I am not feeling the may west now thinking about it now.:eek:

Certainly didn't happen to me when 'starting out'. I was about 24 iirc, and it came as quite the shock!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Luckily I had my wits about me for once and ensured the banjo string was well 'played out' and malleable before introducing a swollen bellend to her extremely tight and puckered balloon knot.

I think that's the most descriptive thing I've ever read.

OT: I too am cut so no breakages here - sounds woeful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Yep, didn't even notice it happening, until I saw the blood everywhere - and blamed her lol!!

Then I noticed my foreskin didn't attach where it used to :(

Never healed together again, the doc told me it would be better for it not to heal back the way it was, to reduce the risk of it happening again. So now, my FS rolls down 360 degrees around lol

You'd never notice looking at it though :)

Pink polo neck eh?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Oh, Susanna,
    Oh don't you cry for me
    For I come from Alabama
    With my banjo on my knee
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

An over-eager trombone beater did mine, sliced it with her ring! (On her finger):D:D:D

I didn't even feel it tbh. Just felt the blood on my leg, she thought her hand was covered in high protein juice drink, when she realised,there was all sorts of screaming, crying and wailing, and she was a bit upset too!:P

Out of action for about a month. Never went to a doc, showed it to my mate who is a nurse one night when I was off me box, he just looked and said better hope it doesnt grow back, sure you'll only break it again ye clumsy bstard!

Seriously, soo much blood, I had to keep wrapping it with bog roll!

Advertisement