Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rhodedendrons in bloom at the Vee, Co Tipp

• 06-06-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm local to the Vee, just thought I'd share this since I tend to forget every year and then turn up too late :D.
    I was there today and the rhodedendrons are in bloom right now, could do with another day or two, but for those of you who are looking for an excuse for a spin tomorrow, there are some nice shots to be taken.

Incidentally, I'm just self teaching photography, and I could do with advice from those of you who have shot the place before. I just never know what time to turn up there (hoping to get there early tomorrow morning, have only done day or evening there before), and then especially where the lake is, I seem to just get that silvery glare off the leaves which ruins everything (believe me, I have tried to use it in my favour, no success). I would love to get an overall landscape pic, but I always end up disappointed with what i do. Any tips welcome, I'd post a pic, but not really the right spot for C&C I guess and I've digressed enough. :)

Advertisement