Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying King Lear?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Healium wrote: »
    What sort of imagery is required? :confused:

Animal imagery and clothes imagery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 curlypops

LNags - you have lovely writing!:D

thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

LNags wrote: »
    a few more bits...

You have no idea how thankful I am... If I was near you I would probably do special favours for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 LNags

haha no probs lads..! hope they helped..im starting to worry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

...i got everythin' else i need covered for 2morrow, only king lear, anyone any ideas where to start?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dodgystuff

If imagery comes up I will jump out of my seat and kiss the nearest person to me. It's so easy to answer on compared to all the crappy character questions.

I'm studying:
    Imagery
    Goneril/Regan
    Edmund
    Cordelia
    Lear
    Fool
    Madness (looking over roughly just in case because my English teacher seems adament on this)
    Good v Evil (same as above)

Still need to go back everything though, that's what i've done over the space of a week so..

My teacher, whose predictions always seem right thinks it'll be LEar with Cordelia, something to do with their relationship.

I HATE LEAR

Advertisement