Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signatures not visible when logged out

Options
  • 06-06-2010 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

The signatures were not showing either when logged in or out. I opened my User CP, unchecked the 'Show Signatures' box and rechecked it. Now I can see all the signatures, but only when I am logged in. I don't seem to remember this being the case before.

Should I be able to see signatures when I am not logged in? If so, how can I change it back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

When you are not logged in we have no way of checking your preferences, so there's no way of turning them on other than by logging in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭The Raven.

Thanks, Conor. I don't know how to solve the problem then, as I may not be logged in at the same time as you, or you might be busy with other issues. It would be nice to have it back the way it was though.

Advertisement