Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelic players

Options
  • 06-06-2010 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Does anyone have a favourite gaelic player

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

don't know why but Paul Galvin (Kerry footballer) absolutely does it for me!! Not sure if it's his almost arrogant confidence or brooding good looks - he also dresses very well off pitch - He was voted Kerry's best dressed man and tends to go for very trendy/metrosexual outfits - skinny jeans, cardys, neck scarves etc - all look well on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

I was watching Cork-Kerry today. Some players are getting really fit. Shame they don't have their names on the back, I hardly remember any of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Is it.... Paul Griffin..... with the Dubs... Hmmmmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

ongarboy wrote: »
    don't know why but Paul Galvin (Kerry footballer) absolutely does it for me!! Not sure if it's his almost arrogant confidence or brooding good looks - he also dresses very well off pitch - He was voted Kerry's best dressed man and tends to go for very trendy/metrosexual outfits - skinny jeans, cardys, neck scarves etc - all look well on him.
    Have a look at the front page of the Irish Independant Paul Galvin very nice

Advertisement