Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lucky charms in ireland??

Options
  • 07-06-2010 1:51am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

is there any where in ireland you can get the welknown green mills LUCKY CHARMS cereal???? theres no harm in trying :D i know they stopped selling them in england but there can still be bought in some places but god they are expensive!!!
    if anybody knows were i could get my hands on a few boxes please could you tell me or a online store

cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Fallon & Byrne or sweethtoothcandy.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Or The Gourmet Shop(or store..) in Churchtown

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

cheers guys anywhere in dublin i should of just said that in the start haha

cheers

Fallon & Byrne is on Wicklow Street in Dublin city centre (if you're not sure where it is).
    And Churchtown is SouthDublin, between Rathfarnham & Dundrum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

star-pants wrote: »
    Fallon & Byrne is on Wicklow Street in Dublin city centre (if you're not sure where it is).
    Yes, and just to warn the OP they are expensive there, I think somebody mentioned over €8 for a small box.

• Advertisement

star-pants wrote: »
    And Churchtown is SouthDublin, between Rathfarnham & Dundrum :)

sorry i feel massive muppet hear haha iv never seen fallon and byrne before witch shops is it beside maybe then i know were you talkin about wicklow street is were all the big music stores are ye

im getting excited now and tbh id pay 8 for them my mate is going over to america would i be better getting him to dring a few back for me??

oh its all good i know were it is now lol im going to wonder in there now soon

do they sell much america style food or snacks??

They do sell a few bits yeah, most places that sell LuckyCharms sell them for around 8-10euro a box, including that Gourmet Place I mentioned.
    Glad you found out where it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭YraggarY

Donnybrook Fair sell them as well, both the small pots and the medium sized boxes. Pots are I think about €4, and the box is €10. Well worth it once in a while though! :)

haha :D ye i think a tenner doesnt matter haha :D

cheers for the help guys ha

now i just wish i could find a place were i can buy slim jims hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Country market in Howth stock them for €6.99 they also have Fruit Loops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

At about €7 to €10 it's a nice little treat every once in a while. I noticed the Leprechaun Museum has a box on display in their foyer amongst other memorabilia about leprechauns.

I never heard of the Country Market or the Gourmet Bank, I'll have to check it out. A review of the Country Market was saying they stock A&W root beer, which isn't widely available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

€1.50 for the root beer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 athenboi

jus in case ur still looking for lucky charms ive seen them in a few of the tk maxx stores on the displays as u queue to pay and they are priced at 6.99

how big is the box??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 athenboi

the box is 453g, i thought it was really good value. i bought my box in tk maxx in galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

They had lucky charm energy drink in fallon & byrne yesterday, at least I think it was, the lepracaun was on it.
    I bought a one of their burgers instead though:o

:O:O:O energy drink ah jaysus i can just imagine how much shoite is in that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sparkleye

athenboi wrote: »
    jus in case ur still looking for lucky charms ive seen them in a few of the tk maxx stores on the displays as u queue to pay and they are priced at 6.99

Hey! Which stores of TKMaxx have you seen them in? I really wanna get them but dunno where to find them since am not living in Dublin! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sparkleye

athenboi wrote: »
    the box is 453g, i thought it was really good value. i bought my box in tk maxx in galway.

Do you think there still would be more there? Is that the TKMaxx up from where Cuba used to be yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

But 8 something plus 5 something for postage makes them 13+ euro a box, they can be gotten in certain shops here for 8-9 euro a box which is probably better value :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 swift89

i was in JC'S supermarket on the rathbeale road in swords Co Dublin and they were selling lucky charms 453g box
    heres there website if u need to find them

www.jcsupermarket.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

swift89 wrote: »
    i was in JC'S supermarket on the rathbeale road in swords Co Dublin and they were selling lucky charms 453g box
    heres there website if u need to find them

www.jcsupermarket.ie
    Any idea how much they were?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 swift89

Jc's supermarket is not a rip off kinda supermarket ,knowin that place they got them in on a deal and are sellin em off at regular or discount price.
    i didnt actually look at the price of them i just noticed a huge pallet load of Lucky Charms .
    he was doing 500g frosties for €1.09

he buys a lot of stuff in from the uk and if its marked in sterling he charges that in euro
    and no i dont work for him

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

JC,S in swords. 7.99 for a 453g box. As said they have pallett of them. Got a box yesterday! So magically delicious!!!

247564_231075113573690_100000136084690_1085391_7895805_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

JC,S in swords. 7.99 for a 453g box.
    Jaysus, JC's usually have a rep for being cheap, I suppose its the importer charging this, its about 8 times the price of the frosties per kilo!

They used to be about €12 a box maybe a year or two ago? But I found them after the summer last year going for 8-9€ a box so I guess it's not as bad as it used to be. Still damned expensive though

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭joegriffinjnr

They have to be specially imported from the US im told. I dont mind paying it every now and again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

They have them in Happy Pills candy store in Temple Bar.

Advertisement